Exclamation PSO2es Android Error 110

So I just installed and downloaded the game by SenpaiSilver's Apk download tutorial {Click for link} and it did wonders. I downloaded the apk, then Put it in my phone and installed it. It then downloaded the files and was done approx 20mins. Now that I'm trying to log in i get this Error 110

This are my procedure, but I keep getting that last error. If any one can help please let me know, thanks!

P.S: I know what is Says in the Error. 「サーバーエラーが発生しました。タイトル画面に戻ります。エラーコード:110」

(Returning to Tittle Menu, Server Error has occurred. Error Code - 110)

If any one has encountered this Error and had fixed it give me heads up. Unless it's a temporary Server down, but might also be that my phone is not compatible according to Google play due to Region Restriction. I also did not needed a VPN to install the apk and download and run so might be that I have to set up a VPN for my phone.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on T-Mobile running the latest Android version 4.1.2
    Last edited by dkgaby69; Aug 31, 2013 at 11:02 AM. Reason: More info for helping.

Never Mind guys got it working I was using the wrong user wasn't on the Close beta, got it working now thanks. ( to those searching to help close thread, if want.)

You were using incorrect login info?

Quote Originally Posted by 24HrFitness View Post
    You were using incorrect login info?
    Yea that was all.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgaby69 View Post
    Yea that was all.
    Crud, I entered my correct info. Was there a verification e-mail sent to those who were chosen?

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    You mean to say it let you login, even though you didn't enter the initial, uh, contest to play?
    I mean I signed up for the beta and never heard from them again after the initial e-mails sent out saying y'know thanks for signing up SEGA loves you etc. I entered my regular login info at the login screen and recieved the 110 error, but if I entered an incorrect ID/password I'd get the 200 error which I had assumed was the Incorrect Info error.

So after seeing dkgaby69 state that they had recieved 110 upon entering incorrect login info it led me to think that I wasn't accepted, and that an acceptance e-mail would've been sent out to those who were accepted. Haven't been able to get any clarification on this anywhere.

It's safe to assume that only those that were accepted into the PSO2es CBT can log in, as opposed to those that didn't recieve any e-mail stating that you've been accepted into the test.

It was the same with the alpha testing and the Vita CBT testing.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Ahhh alright. Thanks for clarifying, I can free up that 500mb off my S4 now hahah.

I mean I signed up for the beta and never heard from them again after the initial e-mails sent out saying y'know thanks for signing up SEGA loves you etc. I entered my regular login info at the login screen and recieved the 110 error, but if I entered an incorrect ID/password I'd get the 200 error which I had assumed was the Incorrect Info error.

So after seeing dkgaby69 state that they had recieved 110 upon entering incorrect login info it led me to think that I wasn't accepted, and that an acceptance e-mail would've been sent out to those who were accepted. Haven't been able to get any clarification on this anywhere.

No man your not wrong I was using my main account which I did not summit to the beta test for safety reasons. (don't want that SEGAID to get banned, for me a foreigner) so decided to use a Mule Account to test it and I got chosen. So when I went to try logging in with my main account instead of the Mule got the error 110, So then I logged in with the chosen account and i got it. I ask with out thinking so sorry to bother you guys.
    Last edited by dkgaby69; Sep 2, 2013 at 01:36 AM.

Ahhh alright. Thanks for clarifying, I can free up that 500mb off my S4 now hahah.
    Don't, the close beta has ended and the open beta will be opening soon. Hopefully The app will work, just might need update, which might be automatic update with-in app(Source: being able to download all the main files with-in app.)