Thread: Been awhile

Default Been awhile

Well as some already know its been awhile since I last logged on but I have had no free time so I have been unable to log on, also my Controller doesn't work anymore so I need to get a new one but it is for some reason hard to find one. Anyway I will try to log on someday in September.

Also is serv,er still up or did it shut down?

If you were playing on GC then *MOD EDIT* and *MOD EDIT* are still alive. If you were on BB then (the main server) is still alive but has had a massive population drop.
    Last edited by AlexCraig; Sep 26, 2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: No naming private servers

What went on with that, anyway? I recall something about some hacking of the site.

The site gets DDoSed on a regular bases. I think PSO2 has a partial role in it but I think the majority of it falls on the administration since rules have been getting far too strict and registration has been down for months so new players can't even join.

Quote Originally Posted by Dongra View Post
    The site gets DDoSed on a regular bases. I think PSO2 has a partial role in it but I think the majority of it falls on the administration since rules have been getting far too strict and registration has been down for months so new players can't even join.
    Really? That honestly sucks.

I remember when the servers got DDoSed or so, the server was out for a few months iirc. At that time the population of the server decreased drastically, even though it was a couple-few years ago. Can't recall much.

It's kinda sad to see that server fall apart.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Really? That honestly sucks.

I remember when the servers got DDoSed or so, the server was out for a few months iirc. At that time the population of the server decreased drastically, even though it was a couple-few years ago. Can't recall much.

It's kinda sad to see that server fall apart.
    Actually it's kind of nice to see it fall apart as it isn't even PSO on that server anymore. It's more like SCHTOnline v1.2.

To be fair a bunch of the changes they made improved the game. Then there were the ones that didn't...

So i'm trying to find another ser v to play on cause the one I used to play on is just bout dead GC wise, I looked at S but no one at all was on, still looking if anyone knows anything

L33t****
    Izaka**

Can't give more hints, ask dr. google

Quote Originally Posted by DC_PLAYER View Post
    L33t****
    Izaka**

Can't give more hints, ask dr. google

Hmm I'll try the first one, since the second one sounds foreign (japanese)