Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Actually PSU did have an Agito that was a saber, in fact it was named True Agito.
    On that note though, something I would love to see is if they added Agito Repca to pso2. It's safe to say I'll never get an Ely Sion, so that would be the next best thing.
    PSO2 JP:
    ニア [F|Deuman] - 50Bo/75Hu (50Fi,40Ra,40Gu)
    雪子 [F|Newman] - 70Fo/50Fe

Quote Originally Posted by NightSun View Post
    Actually PSU did have an Agito that was a saber, in fact it was named True Agito.
    On that note though, something I would love to see is if they added Agito Repca to pso2. It's safe to say I'll never get an Ely Sion, so that would be the next best thing.
    Other than Ely Sion, there's a few others katana shaped swords in the icons list.

The first 4 seem to be sealed and unsealed versions, probably.
    The last 2, left is Ely Sion, right is either something new, or something based in previous games, maybe?
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Didn't in PSP2 they had a 2handed sword katana forgot what it was called think kotetsu? You had to kill a certain amount of enemies to awaken it aren't 2 of those the same one?

Sig by Gama

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Other than Ely Sion, there's a few others katana shaped swords in the icons list.

The first 4 seem to be sealed and unsealed versions, probably.
    The last 2, left is Ely Sion, right is either something new, or something based in previous games, maybe?
    Oh wow, I never took the time to go through all the icons.
    Honestly I can't make out what it is, but looks close enough so I could only hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Didn't in PSP2 they had a 2handed sword katana forgot what it was called think kotetsu? You had to kill a certain amount of enemies to awaken it aren't 2 of those the same one?
    I have no idea about that PSP2 weapons, but you did give me another idea. That other sword could also be a Tsumikiri J-Sword.

Honestly I have no idea, one could only hope.
    PSO2 JP:
    ニア [F|Deuman] - 50Bo/75Hu (50Fi,40Ra,40Gu)
    雪子 [F|Newman] - 70Fo/50Fe

Now I remember it was Kokuintou Houzuki you had to kill 2000 enemies with it and yes there was a unsealed version of it and once unsealed its ATK and ACC will receive a 30% boost. The blade of the sword will be surrounded by a ghostly aura.

One of those has to be it, the 2handed sword was an 11*.

Spoiler!

Also I hope the Rengokuto Gren comes back as a Katana it was a 13*.

Last edited by Zenobia; Sep 3, 2013 at 12:56 AM.

Sig by Gama

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

The New Katana's in the data are Sange, Yasha, True Agito or Orotiagito, Ken'ei, Yamigarisu and the one's we do have is the Agito (Rusted or Fake), Ken'ei / Nicht. Plus two other Katana's one is from the XQ and the other could be one of the two True Agito, Orotiagito or Sange Shin'uchi

New Sword's - Yonohate Fu, Yonohate In, Akatsuki Fu, Akatsuki In, and the one's we have Ely Sion, Kouyouhime.

New Double Saber's - There's one for the XQ.

Unused - Sealed Nodachi (A.k.a Sealed J-Sword), Nodachi / J-Sword ( unsealed ), Kokuintou Kagachi, Kokuintou Houzuki, Rengokuto Ensa, Rengokuto Guren, Saguraki Blade ( this one is wood ), Rengokuto Rensa, Kamui, Kan'na Kamui, Anything else was a combination of any of the blade's above.
    Last edited by Omega-z; Sep 3, 2013 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega-z View Post
    The New Katana's in the data are Sange, Yasha, True Agito or Orotiagito, Agito (Rusted or Fake), Ken'ei, Yamigarisu and the one we have is the Ken'ei / Nicht. Plus two other Katana's one is from the XQ and the other could be one of the two True Agito, Orotiagito or Sange Shin'uchi
    In this small list of katanas, the 4th one isn't actually new, it's the already released Agito, I put it in the picture just for comparison.

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Kagajibaris are Dezorians Omega-z's Avatar

ah, yeah my mistake sorry I'll fix it.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Sayara; Sep 4, 2013 at 12:17 AM.
    Your signature image was 1,022px × 328px. Signature images are limited to a combined total of 600 pixels in width, 180 pixels in height, and 50,000 bytes in filesize.
    I play on Ship 2 and the name of my character is Cryska, feel free to send a friend request.

Am I seeing that large chart correctly? A EX and Noir unit set?