Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Did holding current and nazonde get nerfed this update?

i noticed that holding current just stops putting ticks out after a few taps now, is it just me or are these two doing less now?

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Weren't mashing PAs supposed to be made easier to perform now? As in, fewer button presses for the same effect as before.

But Nazonde actually doesn't tick faster with mashing, so it should be unaffected by the change. Should.

Haven't had a chance to use them yet, but make sure to check out the Gunner mash PAs as well.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    Weren't mashing PAs supposed to be made easier to perform now? As in, fewer button presses for the same effect as before.

But Nazonde actually doesn't tick faster with mashing, so it should be unaffected by the change. Should.

Haven't had a chance to use them yet, but make sure to check out the Gunner mash PAs as well.
    so far what im seeing is that its still doing only 1 tick per press. and yes almost forgot about gunner lol.

0 on everything else.

Well I'm going to shit myself if "reducing the number of button presses required" really meant "reducing the number of button presses possible"

Well I'm going to shit myself if "reducing the number of button presses required" really meant "reducing the number of button presses possible"
    Yeah, it used to be one per press as well, but now it cuts off much earlier

0 on everything else.

Might just be lag on my part, but it feels like IF is hitting a lot more than it used to. I'll try it again when I get back home and have a reliable connection.

The only thing I know for sure about IF + MT is that the number of hits that occur without input have increased.

The numbers start overlapping so much that I can't really get a good count of IF or HC, even with video..

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post
    The only thing I know for sure about IF + MT is that the number of hits that occur without input have increased.

The numbers start overlapping so much that I can't really get a good count of IF or HC, even with video..
    same here, it just seems to end so quickly, it seems to do less over all.

0 on everything else.

if my ear doesn't trick me , I THINK IF is doing 1 more hit ( doing it with auto click on mouse) than before, MT doesn't seem to deal less hits anyhow

STAND UP TO THE VICTORY !

Quote Originally Posted by GALEFORCE View Post

Get a buddy to activate chain trigger on something.