Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Miss the part where you can contact them individually?
    And they'll work with you to sort out the problem?
    *Probabely involve sending them the HD, and they send it to a professional restoration service)
    And because it's not cheap, so it's by a case by case situation.

The 5000 and 10000 yen is just for people that lost some stuff, but no need to contact Sega indidually.
    The wording is weird in the OP's quote, but are you sure you don't have to contact them for the 5000yen/10000AC deal?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalDude View Post
    The wording is weird in the OP's quote, but are you sure you don't have to contact them for the 5000yen/10000AC deal?

From bumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Bump View Post
    Around 20,514 people applied the update on September 4th at 11:00 ~ 14:42 JST. It’s likely you may have been hit with this bug if you updated the game around that time.
    Players who encountered the bug will have the opportunity to fill out a form that will be released in a few days. The information submitted is compared with several data to confirm whether or not you qualify. They understand that their offer can never amount to the value of lost data, but do wish to express their sincere apologies by distributing some form of compensation.
    They want to do everything in their power to help those affected by this issue. This may include a service call to (local) experts who specialize in hard drive restoration services. But for now, they’re only discussing the possibilities of what their course of action will be. More information about this will be posted in a follow-up report once it’s finalized.

Am I the only person how got an external hard drive for 50$ and never had to worry about this?
    Leader of Galactic Circus
    Smith-60Hu/60Fi/53Br/30Gu
    Astrid-50Fo/30Te
    Devil-chan-52Hu/52Fi/52Fo/52Te/52Ra/52Gu/17Br

From my understanding it affected even the people that had the game installed on a different hard drive.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    From my understanding it affected even the people that had the game installed on a different hard drive.
    It did but because it was installed on a different hard drive, you didn't lose important system files. You still lost files nonetheless, which may or may not be important depending on what you saved on that drive.

So what happen with this this? Has there been any new info on this compensation and is it only for Japan.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

So far, we haven't heard anything about compensation for rest of the players.

Likely to hear more bout it later this week.

Thank god that I decided to install pso 2 yesterday when the patch was out instead of having it installed earlier. My hdd is full of important stuff.

Ah that sucks. At least they're compensating. Oh well, I guess it's a good idea that I haven't touched or updated the game since July.