Default Need Help! keep crashing

ok well im using pso2 tweaker so i can understand what the game said but every time i start up pso2, login and start the very first mission of the game, i skip all the cut scenes, once i skip them all it go to a black screen and crash. How do i fix it?

Default Stuck on loading screen to planet naberius forset area 1

Im using pso2 tweaker also. I use the english patcher and large file also. is there way to fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by XFallingSoulX View Post
    Im using pso2 tweaker also. I use the english patcher and large file also. is there way to fix it?
    Remove the large patch, it doesn't work with the current version of the game, you'll have to wait for a new version of the large files patch to be able to use it.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

ok im going to do that now and hopefully i can get out of the starting zone now. do you know how long it take before the new large file comes out?

even without the english largefiles is actually fine atm... just wait for the updated english largefiles

Not to hijack, but I have a similar issue. My game crashes when I pass the third scene of the game(the first one in the forest). I use the tweaker with basic english patch, but Jp enemy and E-trial. Could anybody please help? Thanks.
    Edit: it seems to have fixed itself when I had the Tweaker re-download the vanilla files. Maybe The English patch broke in the download?
    Last edited by KitanoKeita; Sep 5, 2013 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KitanoKeita View Post
    Not to hijack, but I have a similar issue. My game crashes when I pass the third scene of the game(the first one in the forest). I use the tweaker with basic english patch, but Jp enemy and E-trial. Could anybody please help? Thanks.
    Edit: it seems to have fixed itself when I had the Tweaker re-download the vanilla files. Maybe The English patch broke in the download?
    The Core English Patch is working fine; it's the English Large Files Patch that is not working at the moment.

Large files? I didn't Select to download that in the menu, just the three I told you. I want to be able to know what happened and why, so is the large files just those three squished into one download?