Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3373808182838485 LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 844
  1. #821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    They're from scratch bonuses and not sellable and most likely not tradable either.
    Oh... thanks for the info, so I can only wait for sega to do a revival of that, although I don't think they will anymore

  2. #822

    Default

    i think some scratch bonuses return as SG scratch

  3. #823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    i think some scratch bonuses return as SG scratch
    Thanks, I will have to go reviewing the sg scratch in case I see them one day

  4. #824

    Default

    Heyooo, i've been like kinda trying to get Alma's Character Files with no luck at all, still looking for it :3, can you guys please share the file uwu?
    thankies and have a good day/night owo

  5. #825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AkiKazuma View Post
    Thanks, I will have to go reviewing the sg scratch in case I see them one day
    I don't think it will be to long for them, the C ones are currently available as a bonus from the AC Earth Collection scratch that's currently active. A Ep 5 revival scratch should be coming after that one.
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

  6. #826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmaUwU View Post
    Heyooo, i've been like kinda trying to get Alma's Character Files with no luck at all, still looking for it :3, can you guys please share the file uwu?
    thankies and have a good day/night owo
    https://toto0129.blog.fc2.com/?cat=71&page=0
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

  7. #827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knightsword View Post
    I don't think it will be to long for them, the C ones are currently available as a bonus from the AC Earth Collection scratch that's currently active. A Ep 5 revival scratch should be coming after that one.
    Oh, really? I hope so, thanks again for giving so many details to help.

  8. #828

  9. #829

    Default

    Anyone have kirito character file?

  10. #830

    Default

    What is today is supposed to be a revival of episode 5 and 6? I say it because I do not see Harriet's/Shiva's eyelashes anywhere...
    They really haven't put the illustration lashes D black?

Similar Threads

  1. JP PSO2 Would it be possible to make a character look like this?
    By Dark Emerald EXE in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2015, 12:43 AM
  2. Your Favorite NPC/Character
    By AFKei in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Oct 6, 2012, 10:51 PM
  3. Does your character look like you?
    By Pwincess in forum PSU General
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: May 5, 2009, 01:03 AM
  4. PSU: What Did/Does Your Character Look like?
    By xBladeM6x in forum PSU General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: Apr 4, 2008, 10:13 AM
  5. Who's your favorite NPC Partner?
    By DB in forum PSO General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Mar 19, 2005, 10:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •