Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ... 16232425262728293676 ... LastLast

Rico and Flowen are a bit hard to do with no memories to use
    How did you make em? Do you have a download for them?
    Last edited by Hucast-Kireek; Feb 28, 2016 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    send me download link for hitsugi pls press mail?
    i have the Hitsugi file if you are interested.. as long as you have all the necessary fashioning to make her

btw i have made it, looks almost perfect tho

In a 2D Relationship

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    i have the Hitsugi file if you are interested.. as long as you have all the necessary fashioning to make her

btw i have made it, looks almost perfect tho
    Do upload it, please. I think you need 10 posts to post links.

I'm looking for a Kohri file/guide myself. If anyone finds it, please inform me ty
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    She goes into the boy's room and finds a shrine of herself there. The boy appears and tells her that her entire family is dead, where he chains her up....commits a rather heinous crime. Proceeds to murder her and leave her for dead...and then the game closes with a graphic representation and sounds of her being buried and seeing herself from the heavens being buried.

So, thanks to asqvenkl's mod, I was able to get a save for Hitsugi's and Kohri's character data. There are many other NPC presets too. Awesome stuff.
    I've attached them to this post if anyone wants them.

As usual, all the necessary fashion stuff are required in order for it to load properly.
    Hitsugi
    Eye Pattern: イラスト風瞳 小
    Eyelashes: イラストまつげ 黒
    Eyebrows: 細山なりまゆ
    Hairstyle: ヒツギポニーテール

Kohri
    Hairstyle: コオリロングヘア

I only included the options that will affect their appearance. I left out the clothing, so feel free to dress them accordingly.

Currently, at the time of this post, it would seem possible to make a 100% perfect clone of Kohri. However, Sega has yet to release Hitsugi's eyebrows for some reason. The closest match is to use Type P eyebrows. I guess we'll have to make do with this until they decide to release the proper eyebrows.
    My bad, it is also possible to make a flawless clone of Hitsugi.

Edit: Whoops, looks like I did miss something. The eyebrows were available after all.
    Last edited by [S]kyHawk; Feb 29, 2016 at 03:21 AM. Reason: Corrected some mistakes.
    Spoiler!

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Hitsugi is actually Type P, it doesn't revert unlike other selections if you try to change it.

In a 2D Relationship

Quote Originally Posted by [S]kyHawk View Post
    So, thanks to asqvenkl's mod, I was able to get a save for Hitsugi's and Kohri's character data. There are many other NPC presets too. Awesome stuff.
    I've attached them to this post if anyone wants them.

As usual, all the necessary fashion stuff are required in order for it to load properly.
    Hitsugi
    Hairstyle: ヒツギポニーテール

Kohri
    Hairstyle: コオリロングヘア

I only included the options that will affect their appearance. I left out the clothing, so feel free to dress them accordingly.

Currently, at the time of this post, it would seem possible to make a 100% perfect clone of Kohri. However, Sega has yet to release Hitsugi's eyebrows for some reason. The closest match is to use Type P eyebrows. I guess we'll have to make do with this until they decide to release the proper eyebrows.
    Sweet! Thanks a lot, friend. That Kohri file will be put to good use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    She goes into the boy's room and finds a shrine of herself there. The boy appears and tells her that her entire family is dead, where he chains her up....commits a rather heinous crime. Proceeds to murder her and leave her for dead...and then the game closes with a graphic representation and sounds of her being buried and seeing herself from the heavens being buried.

Anyone got Rico and Flowen files please

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Hitsugi is actually Type P, it doesn't revert unlike other selections if you try to change it.
    Unless my eyes or my computer is fooling me, I'm certain Hitsugi doesn't use Type P for her eyebrows.
    Here is a screenshot for comparison. Type P on the left, her original eyebrows on the right.
    Spoiler!

Pardon the toast.
    If you look closely, you'll see that her eyebrows are more curved and slightly thinner, compared to Type P.
    The name of the eyebrows is empty in the right screenshot because it's not available for selection.
    Unless I've missed something, I don't think I've seen eyebrows like that before.

Kohri, however, does use Type P. This is why, along with everything else released so far, it is possible to create a flawless clone of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hucast-Kireek View Post
    Anyone got Rico and Flowen files please
    I used the mod and got Flowen and Rico's save and attached them to this post. However, they are only base sliders without any of the hairstyles or accessories.
    You'll need to put the missing parts in them yourself at the makeover shop.
    Spoiler!

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Oops, that was a derp on my part for confusing the two. Hitsugi's eyelashes is out from an earlier fun scratch: 細山なりまゆ Finely Arched Eyebrows from the Guilty Gear collab.

Oh, so that's what it is. Thanks for clearing that up.
    Spoiler!