Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Oh come on, I'm sure Machia will be the next planet on PSO2, and we'll see Gigantes and all that other shit on the PC eventually. SEGA would be fucking retarded to not cross all that content over down the road.

Also, Gigantes reminds me of an armored version of St. Milion/Kondrieu/Shambertin + skyscraper cannons.

I am so excited about this. I've been saying since the dreamcast days, while I loved pso and psu, it's time they did something more like the original phantasy star series. Something with a story, party, and a more fleshed out world. While Universe and Portable 2 are getting closer to that I mean something that looks like PSO or PSO2 but plays like Skies of Arcadia or Episode III. Tri-Ace is awesome and I hope this is the game!

Man its so fitting Tri-Ace goes on to make an online game after *insert star ocean spoilers here*
    Ship 2
    Player ID: BlankM
    Character: Mauseletta
    Youtube Channel(Currently lacking PSO2 content)

Quote Originally Posted by lord davinci View Post
    I am so excited about this. I've been saying since the dreamcast days, while I loved pso and psu, it's time they did something more like the original phantasy star series. Something with a story, party, and a more fleshed out world. While Universe and Portable 2 are getting closer to that I mean something that looks like PSO or PSO2 but plays like Skies of Arcadia or Episode III. Tri-Ace is awesome and I hope this is the game!
    This isn't that game.

So how much of you with vitas have already put down money for this gem?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I will wait to see what it even is. It looks like a monster-hunter ripoff at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by BlankM View Post
    Man its so fitting Tri-Ace goes on to make an online game after *insert star ocean spoilers here*
    Inb4 Luther from PSO2 is an instanced existence of the bat shit insane Luther from SO3. Gawd, that means he's gonna claim he's our creator!

Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    Haven't yet. Like Z-0 I'm waiting to see more.

Good finally a Phantasy Star by different developers, I didn't really like Sakai's work with PSO2 so I am rooting for this game.

geez, a boss like Gigantes is something I actually prefer. to so huge and the Dual Cannons make it look intimidating but I won't be picking this one up since I have no Vita(don't have money to throw around either).
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.