Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I don't get it. Why not simply add a story mode into PSO2?
    What I hope is sarcasm because PSO2's story is DEFINITELY garbage I'll add:

I feel like if you took out all of PSO2's characters and started over with a new story in the same setting. It would still come out mediocre at best, just because the setting has zero depth, even in concept. Other than falz being on Naberious, and Lillipia being a post apocalyptic planet.

So that's probably what thsi game's story will be. Mediocre at best...

Or just as bad as PSO2's story mode, because it's PSO2 and this series loves riding the fanservice money wave now.

So I'm literally just hoping this so far called 1 player focused game's selling point really does come from the "online" 4 player. Or it'll probably be not worth looking into. (Because then it obviously won't be in same heart of PSP2/PSP2i basically.)

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

No, this is sounding wayy tooo sexy, I've been wanting Tri-Ace to work on PSO2 with SEGA ever since they asked for fans to submit forms, for development suggestions!

I don't have a Vita now, but just like the PSP, All I need is a PS game and I'm on ship 100%

P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I don't get it. Why not simply add a story mode into PSO2?
    That would require doing new code. Why waste money on that when you can sell a new product? This can go to a different audience too.

I like PSO2's setting and story, so I look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by aozora View Post
    オンライン要素のないパッケージゲーム
    Come on Sega. If there's anything you should have learned from the handheld games it's that people want online multiplayer. Portable 1 was decent but Portable 2 did online right. Infinity even better with lobbies. Of course, if they had online play for two seperate Phantasy Star games on the Vita, the better game would suck players from the worse game and my gut tells me that Nova would suck players out of PSO2.

There's also plenty of time for Sega to botch it up too. Like putting AC scratch in the game. Use the real money random cash shop in your offline/local multiplayer game! Or bring over grinding and affixing as is.

I don't want them to go overboard with the Online (Something like ragnarok odyssey would be perfect) I want a single player game with a small online part for a small party and not this half asses 4-16 player instance thing that they have on pso2.

What...what's this? A new Phantasy Star game? In the same universe of an active online game they are currently supporting? I don't get it...why not just add whatever it is that's going to be in this game to PSO2 as more content?

I mean I'm sure I'll buy it anyway but...I just don't get it.

/confused

Quote Originally Posted by Zipzo View Post
    What...what's this? A new Phantasy Star game? In the same universe of an active online game they are currently supporting? I don't get it...why not just add whatever it is that's going to be in this game to PSO2 as more content?

I mean I'm sure I'll buy it anyway but...I just don't get it.

/confused
    Obviously judging by how the game seems to be advertised at the moment, SEGA is trying to move into a different direction (more single-player-oriented gameplay) with PSNova. Just because two games are within the same universe doesn't mean that they play even remotely the same (although they will probably be quite similar, i.e. the portable series).