How do you disable the timer in the Max Attack quest? I know its a glitch but I'm curious as to how to do it. The exp is great, plus you can fight the sub bosses several times.

Ever-Changing Gemini

I had no idea you could, but since the contest is over that would be really nice to just go explore.

OK, here is is what you do:

1 - Have all party members go up to the first computer in the Temple.

2 - Have 1 party member use the computer, when it asks if you are ready, say yes. It'll say, "Waiting for other active members" or something.

3 - Have everyone else back away from the computer, go back to where the teleport is (but don't go in the teleport). Everyone should go back, except the person who used the computer, they won't be able to move.

4 - After about 20 seconds or so, the person who used the computer will get a message saying, "Other active members didn't arrive" or something. Then have that person go back to where everyone else is.

5 - Everyone go back up to the computer and use it. The door should open, without a time-limit. When it asks if your ready, just say no, and go through the door.

That seems to be how it works, but I'm not entirely sure. There might be something I've forgetting... If anyone can add on or correct me, feel free to do so.

Oh yeah, I've been looking for players to do Maximum Attack 2 with, but no one in Anteres 8 is ever interested.

I'd be willing to play it with you guys if you want, my character is in my profile, and I'm totally legit. (Derkin I've already played with you before)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Richard on 2003-04-09 20:40 ]</font>

Adicted HUcast (legit player)

Eww glitches are evil...
    I'm am not going to try that because im not sure if its cheating or not....
    Most glitches are...

Oh, the leader needs to have the timer stop/disappear, I think :3

Robot Worker
    Alone on the orbiting satellite Raltga01.

I def. want to play Max. Attack as well - character names are Raltga01 and (tsukasa) If you see me on antares 8 ask, I'm always up for a famitsu run!

Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

Much simpler way:

1) Whoever starts the game is the leader. Start up Famitsu and go down to VR temple.

2) Leader stays in small room as far back from the computer as possible, everyone else goes to the computer and activates it. It should allow them to walk away from the computer and head over to the door.

3) Once that is done, the leader goes over to the computer and activates it. Famitsu starts, and there is a timer on the leader's screen but nowhere else. Have fun fraggin' everything.

Thanks for the help guys, I appreciate it.

Richard, I'll do some Fami runs with you. PM when and I'll let you know if I can be on then. MA is great EXP so I don't know why people don't like doing that quest, especially without the timer.