Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Turned on the ol Tweaker. It downloaded 9.35MB's of something and says it's ready to go. Wut? I know the servers are still down, not talking about that, but did I just download the new files or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Korazenn View Post
    Thanks for the notification, Variant! I will add a note about that in the OP.
    Arc fixed it while I was asleep, we should be good to go on item translation.

Quote Originally Posted by Imjake View Post
    Turned on the ol Tweaker. It downloaded 9.35MB's of something and says it's ready to go. Wut? I know the servers are still down, not talking about that, but did I just download the new files or something?
    You're not 'quite' ready to play the game, yet.

When server maintenance is finished, the full update will become available. SEGA pushes these update files bit-by-bit as they go through them, so you would essentially be able to download most of them by ~1-2 AM EDT. When maintenance is finished, you would have most of the files ready to go, so you would probably only have about 4-5 MBs left in files to download.

In total, you downloaded 9.35 MBs worth of files out of the 28 MB update. That means that if you were to wait for the update to finish before downloading again, you would probably have approximately 18.65 MBs worth of data to download (you have AIDA to thank for that new addition to the top of Tweaker upon starting a file download ).

Everything should be good to go within the next few hours, so stay tuned~

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    Arc fixed it while I was asleep, we should be good to go on item translation.
    Nice work, you guys! I've updated my post to reflect the changes.

Huge update to the English patches! Thanks goes to AIDA and the rest of the team who have been working hard on updating all of these!

The team has gotten the English Patch, English Large Files, Item Translation Patch, and JP Enemy/Emergency Trials now updated to work. You may now update to the latest versions of all these patches through PSO2 Tweaker. After updating them, the versions should change to those listed below:

New EN Translation Patch Versions:
    • English Patch: patch_2013_09_10
    • English Large Files: 2013_09_10_largefiles

English Translation Patches: Undergoing Maintenance
    Please note that some English patches are currently non-functional due to the previous update. We are working on providing an update to each of these patches in order to get them working again. The status of the patches are posted below:
    • Current PSO2 Tweaker Version: ver 2.5.5.2
    • English Patch: Working!
    • English Large Files: Working!
    • English Story Patch: Semi-working; there may be some issues.
    • Item Translation Patch: Working!

New Game Updates:
    Information on all the new game updates can be viewed from here!

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Korazenn; Sep 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM.

I made an account to purely say. I love all the hard work you guys are doing on this translation program and I'm very grateful for all the hard work you guys put into this program so we can play! So thank you very much on everything, keep up the hard work!

Servers are back up. :3

they've raised the enemies level in wind&rain to lv51
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

He Who Is Darkened

I am glad good-hearted people like yourselves are taking your time to give us this luxury. This game is wonderful and making these english patches makes it even more wonderful. Thanks guys for your dedication.

I have this hunch that they probably nerfed the rare drop rates on Vardha Soma and Blu Ringahda this patch to compensate for the guaranteed interrupt rankings they'll be getting this week...