Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb The Official Japanese Captcha Help Thread

This thread is here for any users that need help with the Japanese Captcha that appears when either registering or logging into their SEGA ID. If this is your first time going against the so-called "Japanese Captcha Boss", please note that the Hiragana Typewriter that SEGA JP links out to works, but the characters there are very hard to read.

Gladly, Syklo of PSO-World has you covered there! If you find that the Hiragana is too difficult to search through on the Lexilogo's site, you can use Syklo's Captcha Encyclopedia found here! Still having trouble? Right-click and copy the image URL of the captcha itself and post it here on this thread by using the 'Insert Image File' option on the toolbar before making a post. Other users can then do the work for you like the loyal minions they are. (Whoopish!)

For more information about registering for a SEGA ID and setting up PSO2, please consult AIDA's guide on the forums as well from this link.
    Last edited by Korazenn; Sep 10, 2013 at 09:00 PM.

Hmm...swear there was a thread for this at one point.
    But, thank you for posting this. Hopefully it'll lessen the amount of captcha threads people create(although it might not, lol).

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Hmm...swear there was a thread for this at one point.
    But, thank you for posting this. Hopefully it'll lessen the amount of captcha threads people create(although it might not, lol).
    Ran a check before I made this thread, but I could not find anything with the exception of the abundance of captcha threads and the guide that Syklo had posted a while back that I linked out to from above.

I'm sincerely hoping it does lessen the volume of posts on the issue. I've noticed we have at least one or two threads created a day for it.

Better throw the link to the top of your post and have this thread stickied, people are too dam lazy to even read through your post and more than likely go straight to making a thread

even if they try it a few times, they'll most likely make a thread still >_>
    or claim they tried and want someone to do it for them

Is there a web-based hiragana handwriting tool anywhere?

Hopefully, nobody gets a captcha like I had earlier. IT WAS RIGHT.

This thread already exists.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

Someone thought it would be smart to unsticky it...
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

To be fair it is listed in the sticky Dhylec posted. It would probably be a good idea to have a captcha topic in a place that's easier to see though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    To be fair it is listed in the sticky Dhylec posted. It would probably be a good idea to have a captcha topic in a place that's easier to see though.
    it needs to be stickied right under Dhylec and Dragwinds stickied posts, i mean by seeing these threads made daily you can obviously tell no one bothers to go through them and hop straight to that Create Thread button

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    it needs to be stickied right under Dhylec and Dragwinds stickied posts, i mean by seeing these threads made daily you can obviously tell no one bothers to go through them and hop straight to that Create Thread button
    Yup, since most of the people asking for help are new to the forums and probably haven't thought to look there yet.