Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Yup, since most of the people asking for help are new to the forums and probably haven't thought to look there yet.
    i think they're so much in a hurry (o god someone help!! someonesomeonesomeone clicking everywhere so fast! wheres the new thread button?!?!?!??!!!1) that its why we see the new threads so often

or they somehow get lost on the site idk

I probably have better things to do at the moment, but I was thinking it might be a good idea to update the keyboard provided in the chrome extension. The buttons on the one I have now is kind of convoluted and hard to look at. I was thinking of making a new one that had decent padding on each key, the columns would have different colors to make them easier to see, and i would probably embed it right into the page. Actually, I should get on that tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Is there a web-based hiragana handwriting tool anywhere?
    I have no idea, but it sounds like something that would REALLY help out in so many different ways if it did come to fruition. TWO THUMBS UP! d(o+o)b

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    This thread already exists.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203925

Someone thought it would be smart to unsticky it...
    To be fair, that thread was created for the purpose of acting more as a guide for users who want to find an alternate method of copying-and-pasting the Hiragana there into the Captcha Box field on SEGA's submission forms.

This thread, on the other hand, is solely for people to post the Captcha images they are stuck on and have other people from the forum assist them. That's why I linked out to both Syklo and AIDA's aforementioned threads. Hope that clears things up~

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i think they're so much in a hurry (o god someone help!! someonesomeonesomeone clicking everywhere so fast! wheres the new thread button?!?!?!??!!!1) that its why we see the new threads so often

or they somehow get lost on the site idk
    Sounds about right! XP

Can't you just use Japanese IME to draw hirigana and have it give you characters back?
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Quote Originally Posted by Chdata View Post
    Can't you just use Japanese IME to draw hirigana and have it give you characters back?
    No, you would have to know the syllable which makes up the character and then type it out. So basically you'd have to know them with IME.

I use Lexilogos a lot, but it's not exactly the most efficient method.
    Steam: gutsyunicycle (Nickname: Jungo)
    PSO2: Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Jungo Torii View Post
    No, you would have to know the syllable which makes up the character and then type it out. So basically you'd have to know them with IME.

I use Lexilogos a lot, but it's not exactly the most efficient method.
    Spoiler!

If you click on the red icon on the Japanese IME, you can select "show the language bar", then click in the area you would like to input text. On the language bar click the button that says, "IMEパッド" and it allows you to input text like this. You can click on the character you want to input and then draw the next one.

Could barely read but: "をえゆいや" perhaps?

Generally I just copy and past from here if my keyboard is acting up:
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by ChiffonFairchild; Dec 2, 2013 at 04:37 PM.
    "Why, then, ’tis none to you, for there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -Hamlet, Shakespeare

Ship 2 Chiffon

sucks can barely see the captcha and by the time i get it in it times out any way you can translate if i copy past new one?