Page 4152 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3152365240524102414241494150415141524153415441554162420242524652 ... LastLast
Results 41,511 to 41,520 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    But the Atra Rod in the Screenshot lacks a damage boosting S2. Even if you squeezed out a few more T-ATK from EPD, it wouldn't make a difference to a properly affixed Atra.
    Offensive Intent has no boost condition as far as I'm aware, so why would say that it wasn't part of the damage?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Offensive Intent has no boost condition as far as I'm aware, so why would say that it wasn't part of the damage?
    Because it wasn't out yet. These Screenshots were taken before Enchanted Forest Exploration came out.

Really, a "Not" joke, did you step out of a timewarp? Anyway, bad joke aside, if you want to get technical, the elemental conversion part the difference is indeed 11.5384%, but what works for this also works for every other percentage, so everything still comes down to a 0.

And before you blame my calculations, I didn't calculate anything, I always use this site for percentages: https://percentagecalculator.net/

When you compare things, you need to compare apples with apples, meaning either both at the lowest or highest scenario. Your EPD is obviously not as well affixed as your Atra Rod, so this was an unfair comparison.
    you have brain damage if you think 230t-atk + phrase weak is not affixed well enough. you literally do not know what you are talking about. in those screenshots the affixes were:
    epd 230t-atk phrase weak
    atra 155t-atk s1 4% s3 2% phrase weak

you are wrong
    Last edited by milranduil; Jul 12, 2018 at 02:05 PM.

you do realize a lot of the Atra weapons outplay a large amount of 14*'s right? including EPD. I'm not taking sides here but its been super obvious the more and more new SSA's come out along with Dmg SSA's being released. even I know Atra Rod out does EPD which is kinda why I decided on Atra Talis instead

EDIT:: question

can any SU's confirm if Rappy Egg drops from the current LQ? just curious
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Jul 12, 2018 at 03:06 PM.

Is Hunter still best paired with braver?
    Or is there a better DPS Combo that uses Hunter?

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    Is Hunter still best paired with braver?
    Or is there a better DPS Combo that uses Hunter?
    it was never best paired as HU/BR because muh normal swing meme's, HU/FI will always be the best combo

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you have brain damage if you think 230t-atk + phrase weak is not affixed well enough. you literally do not know what you are talking about. in those screenshots the affixes were:
    epd 230t-atk phrase weak
    atra 155t-atk s1 4% s3 2% phrase weak

you are wrong
    And I was suppose to guess that you have phrase weak how since you didn't post your affixes like I originally asked (-‸ლ) ? Anyway, doesn't matter, assuming that your EPD was at +35 in those screenshots and that you've disclosed all of your affixes, then it should have been 3~5% more powerful than your Atra Rod.

Speaking of which, I find it a little too convenient that we only have 2 screenshots of a game where even powerful rare weapons have damage variation. Back in the days where I was comparing my old weapon Vs my new one, I did recordings of a boss fight, hitting the same spot with a precise tech, re-watched that video , took notes of 10 non-crit attacks from each weapon and calculated an average. Not saying that you purposely showed a pic of your EPD at a lower damage variation and the Atra Rod at a higher one, but hey, random is random.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

And I was suppose to guess that you have phrase weak how since you didn't post your affixes like I originally asked (-‸ლ) ? Anyway, doesn't matter, assuming that your EPD was at +35 in those screenshots and that you've disclosed all of your affixes, then it should have been 3~5% more powerful than your Atra Rod.

Speaking of which, I find it a little too convenient that we only have 2 screenshots of a game where even powerful rare weapons have damage variation. Back in the days where I was comparing my old weapon Vs my new one, I did recordings of a boss fight, hitting the same spot with a precise tech, re-watched that video , took notes of 10 non-crit attacks from each weapon and calculated an average. Not saying that you purposely showed a pic of your EPD at a lower damage variation and the Atra Rod at a higher one, but hey, random is random.
    You're digging your own grave. Obviously, you're clueless about this game.
    Do you understand what a critical hit is in PSO2? Because that is exactiy and only what you should be looking at when comparing damages.
    In PSO2, critical hits are the upper bound of the variance.
    The variance is also a fixed value with very few exceptions when talking about weapons 10* and more.

You're probably a troll at this point.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    can any SU's confirm if Rappy Egg drops from the current LQ? just curious
    It doesn't but it should drop in Mama-desu and pretty much every EP5 EQ

What are you talking about? The Screenshots show critical hits aka 100% of the damage variance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    You're digging your own grave. Obviously, you're clueless about this game.
    Do you understand what a critical hit is in PSO2? Because that is exactiy and only what you should be looking at when comparing damages.
    In PSO2, critical hits are the upper bound of the variance.
    The variance is also a fixed value with very few exceptions when talking about weapons 10* and more.

You're probably a troll at this point.
    Troll or just tryharding, anyone who's into min max should already know about damage variance and crit by now.

Also question, are the colored variants of Su pets released? I haven't seen one drop, ore haven't seen anyone with a diff colored wanda/jinga, cery/popple, torim/aero yet. Nvm found my answer on Summoner thread.
    Last edited by arokidaaron; Jul 13, 2018 at 06:40 AM.