Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    anyone know if techers aoe explosion damage on wand atks gets more damage when the element on its mastery its leveled up in the skill tree? or does it only scale or s-atk?
    The wand explosions deal striking damage but scale with T-atk, the regular part of the wand hit scales with S-atk, neither is affected by elemental masteries, but both are affected by element weak hit.

Quote Originally Posted by xhucknasty View Post
    Thanks for responding. I'm only level 13 so I don't think I have access to most of the changes. I logged in for about an hour and I'm really at a loss right now for what I should do. What should I be doing to level up? Where can I find more players to play with? I didn't see anyone during my time logging in except a few in the lobby. I heard that the old EN block (20 I think?) is dead now.
    Challenge Mode can be done regardless of level/gear if you're interested. EQs are a great place to start to meet both people and level up! B20 is dead (even during EQs) but there are still plenty of English players running across most of Ship2, so you can try your luck in the first few blocks or the shared PC/Vita blocks.

Other than that, Story mode has some really fun cutscenes and decent rewards as well, so you can try completing the matter boards.

Quote Originally Posted by MooingRed View Post
    This might be aimed toward AIDA but:

I bought WM from Arks Layer on Thursday night, but now it's Sunday night and the code still hasn't come in yet. It's probably just me being impatient but how long is it supposed to take for the code to get sent?
    I've bought WM from ARKSLayer quite a couple of times with no problems, so no worries about getting cheated. But yea, it's better to PM AIDA directly about that.
    Last edited by AutumnChronicle; Apr 6, 2015 at 06:27 AM.

As a FO/FI (again me :3 ), should I use a rod with splendid recovery or a rod with a damage increase potent like Immediate Justice ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

As a Bo/Fo, would it be worthwile to re-spec my tree as Fire once Ultimate Lillipa is out? I currently have 20 points in Ice then 10 in both Fire and Lightning... not sure if switching over would be worth it or not; I could also just move the 10 points from Lightning over and specialize in both Fire/Ice... I don't use Lightning all that often
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster
    Lucinova - Deuman - 75 Hu, 55 Fi, 75 Fo, 80 Te, 80 Bo, 75 Su, 80 He
    Aura - CAST - 75 Fo, 77 Te
    Sylvia - CAST - 75 Ra, 76 Br

What do you even do as BoFo....

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    What do you even do as BoFo....
    Use Jet Boots in their natural state, using a combination of point-blank casting and Photon Arts... mostly Moment Gale
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    As a FO/FI (again me :3 ), should I use a rod with splendid recovery or a rod with a damage increase potent like Immediate Justice ?
    My main usually roll around as an ice FOFI using the 5% JA latent 10* Talis that Falz Loser like to drop like candy. For PP recovery, use a gunslash, preferably with Atk PP restore latent, that's what I do. I was fine in the past with 140pp. Just make sure your mobbing tech of choice is PP efficient (in my case, gibarta).

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    As a Bo/Fo, would it be worthwile to re-spec my tree as Fire once Ultimate Lillipa is out? I currently have 20 points in Ice then 10 in both Fire and Lightning... not sure if switching over would be worth it or not; I could also just move the 10 points from Lightning over and specialize in both Fire/Ice... I don't use Lightning all that often
    Obligatory: not optimal for eitheir melee or tech'ing.

Now that this is out of the way, before we can help you, it would be nice if we could know your current build and playstyle.

(Note: I have nothing against BOFO, I'm just honestly curious on your playstyle and overall effectiveness.)

Edit:
    Use Jet Boots in their natural state, using a combination of point-blank casting and Photon Arts... mostly Moment Gale
    If you're not concentrating on mostly casting, you could be better off with a FI sub, which would massively boost the PA side and still be decent at tech damage. BO aren't exactly short on way to regen PP anyways. That is what I rolled when I was playing that style.
    Last edited by Sandmind; Apr 6, 2015 at 10:14 AM.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    Now that this is out of the way, before we can help you, it would be nice if we could know your current build and playstyle.

(Note: I have nothing against BOFO, I'm just honestly curious on your playstyle and overall effectiveness.)
    I'm aware that it's not the most effective thing, but I honestly started to set up this build well before Episode 3 was actually released... I raised a Fo/Te for the sole purpose of switching over to Bouncer when it came out.

For equipment, I use Zieg's T-ATK set, all at +10 and 90 T-ATK on each. I also have the Ideal Walker+20 with +100 T-ATK.

I'm aware that this isn't the most effective build, but it isn't weak by any means... As for how I play, I use a combination of casting a Photon Arts, generally based on what exactly the situation calls for. I primarily use Rafoie, Gibarta, Gizonde, Sazan, Ilgrants, and Ilmegid (with a little bit of Ilbarta and Namegid for specific situations), as well as Moment Gale (and a little bit of Strike Gust and Vinto Gigue for single targets). To be honest, I know there are stronger builds out there, but I just like the overall style of being a point-blank caster... I'm a bit odd like that

I know I could switch to Fighter, but I really don't have the drive to level it up... I probably will at some point though, but for now it's just level 1
    Last edited by PokeminMaster; Apr 6, 2015 at 10:26 AM.
    SHIP 02 - PokeminMaster

I'm aware that it's not the most effective thing, but I honestly started to set up this build well before Episode 3 was actually released... I raised a Fo/Te for the sole purpose of switching over to Bouncer when it came out.

For equipment, I use Zieg's T-ATK set, all at +10 and 90 T-ATK on each. I also have the Ideal Walker+20 with +100 T-ATK.

I'm aware that this isn't the most effective build, but it isn't weak by any means... As for how I play, I use a combination of casting a Photon Arts, generally based on what exactly the situation calls for. I primarily use Rafoie, Gibarta, Gizonde, Sazan, Ilgrants, and Ilmegid (with a little bit of Ilbarta and Namegid for specific situations), as well as Moment Gale (and a little bit of Strike Gust and Vinto Gigue for single targets). To be honest, I know there are stronger builds out there, but I just like the overall style of being a point-blank caster... I'm a bit odd like that

I know I could switch to Fighter, but I really don't have the drive to level it up... I probably will at some point though, but for now it's just level 1
    Yeah, I can fully understand not wanting to level up yet an another class. It was a real chore when I switched from generalist FOTE to pure spec FOFI as a freemium. Not gonna argue with you, I know I myself subbed FI with BO since it was already lv70 and optimized to be subbed for both FO and (melee) TE.
    Ship 2
    ID: Mentalist
    Chareen, FOTE
    Tasia, GUHU/RA, RAHU or SUGU.

I've been trying to fix my girlfriends game so that she can play again. She's having a few issues.
    1. Gameguard issues - I tried the fix on the Tweaker and it seemed to work, but it broke again. I tried to fix it again, so far so good.

2. All the ships show up as unknown when she goes to log in. I've tried the following:
    -Made exceptions for PSO2 in the firewall
    -Tried the Proxy
    - Made sure the game is 100% up to date.

Any ideas? Starting to get frustrated.
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM