Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    I've been trying to fix my girlfriends game so that she can play again. She's having a few issues.
    1. Gameguard issues - I tried the fix on the Tweaker and it seemed to work, but it broke again. I tried to fix it again, so far so good.

2. All the ships show up as unknown when she goes to log in. I've tried the following:
    -Made exceptions for PSO2 in the firewall
    -Tried the Proxy
    - Made sure the game is 100% up to date.

Any ideas? Starting to get frustrated.
    1. What isuses are you having with gameguard? If you're using the tweaker Gamegaurd should pretty much crash 100% of the time.

2. See if she can connect to pso2.jp and let me know she can't. If she can't it's likely that she will need to use a VPN or Proxy and you might've done the proxy wrong.

Character ID: Ayzo
    Ayzo - 75FO/75TE/75BR/75HU/75BO/75FI/75RA/75GU

Quote Originally Posted by nathanielzor View Post
    1. What isuses are you having with gameguard? If you're using the tweaker Gamegaurd should pretty much crash 100% of the time.

2. See if she can connect to pso2.jp and let me know she can't. If she can't it's likely that she will need to use a VPN or Proxy and you might've done the proxy wrong.
    Yeah Gameguard usually crashes with the Tweaker on hers. I guess it's not effecting anything because the game still opens lol. I just dont have that happen on mine so I didnt know.

I'll check the site and see if she can connect when I can. I use the proxy at my own house so I'm not sure I could have set it up wrong, but I'll double check. Thanks for the help
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

Yeah Gameguard usually crashes with the Tweaker on hers. I guess it's not effecting anything because the game still opens lol. I just dont have that happen on mine so I didnt know.

I'll check the site and see if she can connect when I can. I use the proxy at my own house so I'm not sure I could have set it up wrong, but I'll double check. Thanks for the help
    You should test connecting to pso2.jp without a proxy as well because most people no longer need to use the proxy since SEGAs routing issues were mostly fixed. But yeah Tweaker basically force crashes Gameguard so don't worry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    As a FO/FI (again me :3 ), should I use a rod with splendid recovery or a rod with a damage increase potent like Immediate Justice ?
    Damage increase. Splendid Recovery is basically TAs and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeminMaster View Post
    I'm aware that this isn't the most effective build, but it isn't weak by any means...
    Bo/Fo is weak because Force gives you literally no boosts to striking damage, which is what jet boots rely on. You could be doing well over 50% more damage just by subclassing Fighter instead of Force, and you would have better tech damage in every element you don't have maxed mastery skills in whichever Force tree you'd be currently using. Quite frankly, Bo/Fi is by and far the superior class for your own stated playstyle than Bo/Fo is, so you'd be doing yourself a favor in the long run by leveling Fighter.

You should test connecting to pso2.jp without a proxy as well because most people no longer need to use the proxy since SEGAs routing issues were mostly fixed. But yeah Tweaker basically force crashes Gameguard so don't worry about that.
    She can connect to pso2.jp just fine without a proxy

She can connect to pso2.jp just fine without a proxy
    She won't need a proxy at all to play then. If the problem with the Unknown status is persisting, i'd do a check for missing files and etc. Try using the troubleshooting in the proxy to check for missing files is your best bet.

She won't need a proxy at all to play then. If the problem with the Unknown status is persisting, i'd do a check for missing files and etc. Try using the troubleshooting in the proxy to check for missing files is your best bet.
    I'll give that a try, thank you

I'll give that a try, thank you
    Checked for missing files etc, it did a lot of "fixing", still having the unknown ships issue D:

Craft Builders or Craft Makers? If I don't mind the cooldown should I just go Maker?
    Spoiler!

Craft Builders are useless with how easy it is to obtain Lilliparium. It's only sometimes useful if you are mass crafting simply to level up craft levels, but it would only benefit on the rare chance that it bumps the time down so that you can use one less Lilliparium. So overall, there's really no point in using Builders.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).