Page 227 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1271772172242252262272282292302372773277271227 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Zephryl View Post
    Still getting terrible lag when I log in, when nothing else is using the internet... Is it currently a peak time for Japan or something?
    It's currently sometime after 7PM for them, so technically yeah.

What times of the day do you play at regularly and when does it usually happen?
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's currently sometime after 7PM for them, so technically yeah.

What times of the day do you play at regularly and when does it usually happen?
    I usually play in the afternoons (GMT +10, usually around 5-6 hours before now) and I haven't noticed it happening at any consistent time.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveach View Post
    Anyone know what's the name of the song from the Christmas quest? also, if possible, from wich game is it?
    It was used in PSU but is not from PSU. It is from Nights Into Dreams. Also I am showing my age. lol.

Your buddy TOAST LEXINGTON
    FETCH ME MY BALL BLAM BURGLERBER
    DON'T TORTURE YOURSELF! Read Toast's Super-Simple AC Guide for Sane People

I usually play in the afternoons (GMT +10, usually around 5-6 hours before now) and I haven't noticed it happening at any consistent time.
    Well, your times sort of coincide with the time in Japan as they're GMT+9.

Might just be your relative location and geography of the area offering poorer connectivity to Japan, or Sega's servers.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quick question, in Aida's "PSO2JP English Setup (Slipstreamed with the latest updates - Updated 12/6/2013)" thread, did she ever include the tweaker and everything?

EDIT : yes, it's a valid concern of mine

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Well, your times sort of coincide with the time in Japan as they're GMT+9.

Might just be your relative location and geography of the area offering poorer connectivity to Japan, or Sega's servers.
    Yeah, well I dunno :\ It suddenly started working, so I got to play for a while at least. I'll keep note of when it happens in future, might be that I just can't play during Japan Peak Hours. Hopefully it's something "Simple" like that.

Is there something about AQ party etiquette I'm not aware of?

I ask because I've gotten kicked from the parties of JP players on multiple occasions without so much as a word of warning, despite not doing anything that goes against what was stated in the party description, nor doing things like running ahead of the leader or going off in different directions.

So, I just unlocked "Very Hard" mode, and hit level 40. And, well, what should I do now?

Should I just keep plugging away at EQs and COs to level more? Or is there some actual decent gear I can hunt for? (Hunter, uses all three melee weapons)

Also, on that note, when should I start Grinding my gear?

So, I just unlocked "Very Hard" mode, and hit level 40. And, well, what should I do now?

Should I just keep plugging away at EQs and COs to level more? Or is there some actual decent gear I can hunt for? (Hunter, uses all three melee weapons)

Also, on that note, when should I start Grinding my gear?
    Since the addition of SH mode. VH is pretty much like H mode. The only change is now you can do VH time attack client orders(TACO) which give 100k meseta per order. Once you reach level 45, doing Advance Quests may help. Also not that the subclass leveling is cap at 45 so if you have any other classes of interest. you can use that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Is there something about AQ party etiquette I'm not aware of?

I ask because I've gotten kicked from the parties of JP players on multiple occasions without so much as a word of warning, despite not doing anything that goes against what was stated in the party description, nor doing things like running ahead of the leader or going off in different directions.
    a.) They have a vibe that you might not be able to understand further instructions in case of change of plans. Language Barrier
    b.) Probably see you have a low level subclass that you want to level but they don't find appealing.
    c.) Just wanted to kick you.