Page 292 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1922422822892902912922932942953023423927921292 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Arksenth View Post
    Is bind really that great? Most of the time when things move for me, they're using movement based attacks. Doesn't feel like a huge difference.
    Only thing I could see it being useful (if it procs, no clue if it does) would be on stuff like Caters. But of course, Lv 65 Caters usually die to deadly archer spam before poisoning

Quote Originally Posted by adios View Post
    First point is 20% chance given an enemy is already SE'd... no thanks lol.
    Fighter, most well known for the small number of hits its weapons deal no wait fuck

Quote Originally Posted by gigawuts View Post
    Grab 1 sp in Chase Bind, help teammates a bit. Fighter is the only class that can bind things without loading some moronic bullet that nobody uses.
    made my morning, thnx

Any clue how much the rare drop boosts from regular drinks and premium drinks are? Is it worth bothering with?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlade View Post
    Any clue how much the rare drop boosts from regular drinks and premium drinks are? Is it worth bothering with?
    They are the same. Premium drinks are the sams as Ex but premium garuntees that u will recieves a bonus effect. The effect may or may not be a rare drop boost.
    PSO2 - Ship 2
    HU 65 / FI 24 / RA 60 / GU 65 / FO 65 / TE 65 / BR 12

I need somebody to correct me if I'm wrong but I think this is the case:

Let's say, for example, that one's a GU and wants to "farm" a Guld Milla from TD. I think it's the case that one's chances of getting it (or any other rare GU weapons) is higher if the MAIN class is Gunner as opposed to having it as a SUB class?

I also believe this applies to PA's: for example: if you want a Lv. 16 Shunkan Disc, your chances of getting it would be higher if your MAIN class is BR as opposed to having it as a SUB class.

Is this true? Or not true from your experiences?
    Last edited by Evangelion X.XX; Jan 13, 2014 at 08:20 PM.

As far as I know the class weapon thingy only applies to XQ.

After rececntly running the Christmas EQ as a TE/FO I've had more drops for my associated class than other classes. However, playing the TD as a BR/HU I've gotten drops mostly for HU as opposed to BR and even a few RA.

It can increase the drop chance for your current main class, just don't dwell on it.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Does anyone have issues with the mouse spazzing out when running windowed mode? I want to run windowed for multitasking and so I don't crash every damn time I minimize but the mouse can make the camera impossible to control at times.

This has probably been asked to death (or not, have no idea how many of "us" use Gunslashes) but what're some good PAs to keep around for them?

I'd also like to know about Launchers and Rifles.

Mountains of virtual cookies to those who answer me