Page 795 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 29569574578579279379479579679779880584589512951795 ... LastLast
Results 7,941 to 7,950 of 46801

When merging teams, does the leader of the team that should be preserved need to initiate, or should the leader of the team that is being liquidated do it? Also, are there any other requirements that I'm missing? I tried to have another team merged into mine and tried sending requests from both directions and neither of us received a pop-up. Our total members are less than 100 and only my team has team storage unlocked, so that can't be it.

how much does a shifta 16 without shifta advanced from techer tree increase?

Quote Originally Posted by Stickboy View Post
    how much does a shifta 16 without shifta advanced from techer tree increase?
    19.5% of your base stats

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    There's no way to bind an item to a key right? like if I wanna use a moon but don't want it on my subpalette?
    There is not. You have to use your subpalette. Through a macro in an external program I'm sure you could set any old key to redirect to a subpalette slot, but I don't know that that's what you want.

What exactly do the weapon actions on the Double Saber and Twin Daggers do?

Do status effect abilities on tech weapons affect techs cast with them? For example, would casting lightning techs using a weapon with Shock V improve their chance to shock?

Quote Originally Posted by Twinblaze View Post
    Dagger action resets your combo/chain, give you a bit of altitude, fills up one bar or dagger gear and acts as a short dodge.

Double Saber action also resets your combo/chain, it uses up all of your double saber gear to create a wind aura that follows you, causing damage over time and refilling your gear with those hits. I'm not sure if it does anything else or if there are dodge/invincibility frames in it.
    Last edited by Ygdrad; Jun 14, 2014 at 04:28 AM.

Double saber's weapon action requires the gear for it in the skill tree. You build up the bar and unleash a torrent of wind that will hit everything around you within a short distance.

Twin dagger's action acts as a split second guard, attack and PA canceling.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Twin Daggers' action gives you some Just Guard frames. It's not as precise as Sword's Just Guard and doesn't give you invincibility frames after a successful guard, but it protects you from all directions, and you don't need to spend 4 skill points to get it.

Double Saber's action activates its Gear, which conjures some sort of tornado around you that damages enemies and builds up your gear gauge. The action is completely useless if you don't have a Double Saber Gear skill.

Twin Daggers can also give you protection on perfectly timed normal attacks, actually.
    [All Class] Nue Houjuu / [GuHu] Remilia Scarlet from Ship 02.
    74HU - 52FI - 71RA - 60GU - 75FO - 75TE - 75BR - 66BO | 68GU - 62HU - 47RA
    Leader of team Touhou.
    Community owner/developer of TF2Data | Now playing: VRChat

Chaos Riser also consumes Double Saber Gear, increasing it's range and damage.

not like anyone uses it anyway.