Page 905 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 405805855895902903904905906907908915955100514051905 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,050 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    Meaning player shops?
    Or finding them. If you're only level 5 you might not be able to use any of the disks in player shops yet because of the stat requirements.

Well I guess I need to either turn off the patch for the Episode 1 EX chapter, then view the cutscenes in english in My Room afterwards, or wait for them to fix the glitch in a Story Patch update.
    Hatsodoom Forever!

2 questions;

I can't get joy2key or xpadder to recognize input in game, anyone know what could be the problem? This is for quick weapon swapping; I know pso2 has native support for my controller (360 pad).

Second question, what are the conditions to get the XQ stones and ores from the title counter? I've gotten all of the stones and the first set of ores, but I'm after the 50 cerulean ore title.

1. Not sure, but it could be a Gameguard issue. Do those applications work with other games?

2. Those titles require you to fill your weapon collection. Depending on which ore is cerulean, you need 500, 600 or 700 weapons registered your log book.

You can escape Luther's slow double sword swipe by double dashing away from it, preferably with dagger but I think Katana also works.
    Or using Asagiri Rendan (even through the blades cause of the invincibility).
    Just avoid the little red swirls cause if you get hit, you won't get up in time to avoid the blades and are likely to die.

A few PAs and techs can also be gotten from the photon shop for 1 photon crystal (those that normally drop in Advanced Quests).

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    1. Not sure, but it could be a Gameguard issue. Do those applications work with other games?

2. Those titles require you to fill your weapon collection. Depending on which ore is cerulean, you need 500, 600 or 700 weapons registered your log book.
    1. Both applications work in notepad when I assign buttons to keyboard keys, but I haven't tried them in any other games. Not too sure why it wouldn't work in pso when it works in notepad. I tried these programs because I've read that other users have used them to success, but I'm having no luck so far.

2. Aw damn. It's going to be really hard to get the last ones... but thanks.

1.) Is the slot with the suit of armor icon armor or is it the costume? Cuz I want another.

2.) What block are most NA players on in ship 2?

3.) How do I identify a rare weapon?

4.) Talis or Rod for FO?
    Last edited by WNxTyr4el; Aug 4, 2014 at 06:37 AM.

1) not gonna happen. Costumes change your entire outfit from head to toe, I really doubt Sega will add more of these.

2) B20...lol.
    Pretty much all of ship 2 is full of foreigners. The split is rather about difficulty. And the 200+ blocks are shared PC/Vita blocks.
    B20 is a Super Hard block in name but is used for finding TACO parties (currently the main source of meseta, will change in ep 3 though)
    (I hear a hell lot fo bad things about B20 on the forum but have made good experiences with it and the worst/rudest people I met on the "elite" SH block B0-B12).

3) Chi..what's her name? There is a blue booth with 2 people next to the one with the weapon and disc store, the chick on the right side will identify stuff the guy (odd block number) or the chick (even block number) will let you grind, raise element % and affix abilities.

4) I hear Rod is a bit faster, also Talis can have the problem that some techs may get blocked by a bump in the ground.
    On the other hand Force can get a skill for +20% damage bonus when using a Talis and in general Talis allows for a lot of different positioning.
    I haven't done much Force but I'd say it depends on the situation.
    Last edited by Achelousaurus; Aug 4, 2014 at 10:33 AM.

Thanks for that.

And to confirm, the only way to get more costumes is through player shops or bingo cards?

Quote Originally Posted by WNxTyr4el View Post
    Thanks for that.

And to confirm, the only way to get more costumes is through player shops or bingo cards?
    Yes.
    /5char
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.