Quote Originally Posted by Atsushi View Post
    So yea I'm a level 23 braver but I haven't made any thought yet on skills as I rarely take a look in the class counter what I have is 23 SP to spend can you recommend any skills to spend these on, I'm a Katana braver, and what's a DEX in the skill tree
    and I don't get the new block system hard , normal , beginner they were just blocks you can join they didn't specify the level is there a +%EXP if you join a higher level ?
    Get katana combat, its JA Bonus and a point in combat escape.

Consider step advance and just reversal hp recovery, if you want them. Maybe snatch step and its JA combo too.

But also focus on one of the stances, then the other.

Block question: This isn't "new". It's been like that for, well, forever. It's just giving names to different blocks (channels) for organisation only. Exception are the PC and PC/vita shared blocks, which have slight differences.

Blocks within each platform thus have no requirements whatsoever. To think that you must be able to access super hard mode to even login to the SH blocks is foolish.

Played other MMORPGs before? You're probably familiar with the general "standard" that is, ch1 is where all the advertising goes and/or is the most populated channel. Similar idea here, except the blocks are given descriptions/names.

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Hello people ^___^!

I was sooo bored with the current market mmos like swtor TSW etc that i was looking for a good MMO out there then i saw a youtube video about phantasy star !! I have heard before of SEGA wanting to make a PC release but i was sure there was only a korean or jp version but didnt know you could actually play ! So in terms of how to get started or "Things i wish i knew when i started playing PSO2" what would you suggest? Any links?Threads?I would love to get involved with everything in this game both early game and end-game and if i could get any help regarding on what to read/know would be great!!

Usually on Mmos i play healer classes with alts for grinding on dps.

So if you have any suggestions or usefull links could you please redirect me to those?

Thanks <3 Ekh!

My main class is Braver and chose Hunter as sub-class. I have gathered many rare hunter class weapons over the time can I use them if my sub class is Hunter ? if not then I will just have to sell them

Quote Originally Posted by Atsushi View Post
    My main class is Braver and chose Hunter as sub-class. I have gathered many rare hunter class weapons over the time can I use them if my sub class is Hunter ? if not then I will just have to sell them
    You can only use them if they are multi-/all-class weapons. There are a few weapons that are naturally multi-all-, but you can also craft any weapon and get multi-class effects either through the Add Class support items or through a Great Success. You can check whihc weapons are multi-class through cirnopedia or the pso2 jp wiki.

When logging in im getting a server time out now.... im using the proxy server listed by aida's help thread. Any help with this would be appreciated

Does weapon camo affect dual blades and katana's range? I know it affects launchers and rifles for ras but I wanted to make sure. After all, I was hitting things beyond where the short katana swung with the parasol katana camo.

Can someone tell me where this double saber and the dual blade drop?

http://imageshack.com/a/img904/9749/wuGRPf.png

I've been searching the forums and other sites but haven't found anything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by viciousbrandon View Post
    Can someone tell me where this double saber and the dual blade drop?

http://imageshack.com/a/img904/9749/wuGRPf.png

I've been searching the forums and other sites but haven't found anything on it.
    SWiki for all your troubles.... Seriously.
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...82%BD%E3%82%A6

Both say Desert EQ XH

Ok i'm a Braver sub hunter. I want to change to bouncer because I can heal and i think elemental or break stance would be great. Which stance should i take up if i want max dmg elemental or break. Also if there are any skill tree guides i can look at, that would be nice.

Also whats the difference between charged shifta/deband and non-charged. Thanks in advanced
    Last edited by Vinnchente; Dec 28, 2014 at 12:34 AM.

Charged just means more ticks. Uncharged is 2, charged is 4, you can craft charged shifta/deband, to do 5 ticks(all are 15 seconds per tick).

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221079
    This Bouncer thread is nice, and someone has a guide in their signature. It's definitely worth looking at.