Page 4255 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 325537554155420542454252425342544255425642574258426543054355 ... LastLast
Results 42,541 to 42,550 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    I see, that is a shame.

Also I have 4 Kazuchi Assault Bonus Quest keys, already used up two of them running daily 50% tri-boost, 10% team rare drop rate boost, and 250% rare drop boost but didn't any units. Is that normal?

Thought it was maybe just bad luck or maybe not enough rare drop boosts. Do you know anymore boosts I should try stacking to increase the drop rate?
    just luck for you, some people get an entire set with one key or just one unit or none but the boosters you were using is fine. just RNG, not much you can do but run thos Bonus Keys or hopefully it spawns in the Xmas EQ for you.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i got another issues , for some reason if im AFK the screen froze , but the game still runing , i know because of the sound , the menus still working

other problem i got is the game get sudden frezzes and some times can be unfortunate , whats the cause of these problems .

does anybody knows whtas going on ?
    I can't tell with certainty, but try updating your gpu drivers, and if that doesn't work, switch rendering to a different mode (Windowed <-> Fullscreen) to see if it continues to do that.

Can anyone help me later with capcha? I started a new account cuz my main is tied to playstation and I can get use My Shop features. I never put a password in and it won't let me in so I need to reset a password that was never set up. SMH-

Anyone know which quests are good for the enemy kill counts for dark blast skill unlocks? (google failed me so I'm asking here)

Warping to an area seems to take longer ever since I got my new GTX 1080. Gameplay is a smooth 60 FPS all the time, but when warping, it drops to like 10~20 FPS, it takes so long that my chat log will show me that I got a 13★ during the warp after an EQ is over. Obviously, this has to do with a setting that I've put on high in the game, but which one?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kole View Post
    Anyone know which quests are good for the enemy kill counts for dark blast skill unlocks? (google failed me so I'm asking here)
    you can run SHAQ's, Endless Quest (but mob stages sorta too random), possibly XQs but im not sure on the floors (or if you'll even get DB by the time the set of floors is cleared), the Daily Featured Quests with point oriented clears is probably your best bet (Sanctum and Forest LQ for examples)
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Anyone know what the Christmas client orders are? I only have the first done.

Edit: Thank you.
    Last edited by BloodPuddles; Dec 10, 2018 at 09:06 PM.
    Seems accurate. This is the new one.
    v2.567486457.968

Quote Originally Posted by BloodPuddles View Post
    Anyone know what the Christmas client orders are? I only have the first done.
    In order:
    Hitsugi: Kill 50 Natives lv1+
    Hitsugi: Kill Snow Banther and Snow Banshee lv1+
    Aru: Run Toyko Exploration on Normal+ with Hitsugi (Christmas) and Kohri (Christmas)
    Kohri: Gather/Fish for Desert Flounder, Tundra Green Onion, and Quarry Potato (have them in your inventory to turn in the CO)
    Aru: Speak to Azanami and Philia
    Hitsugi: Complete Merry Christmas on Ice 2018 EQ on Normal+

For the new collection file, what do you need to do?

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    For the new collection file, what do you need to do?
    For the 14* ones? Just run EQs. Each bar rises rather slowly and at different rates than each other, and Premium Players get Double progress. Also, solo PD doesn't count to the progress, but all other EQ Triggers do.