Quote Originally Posted by freyt View Post
    I've got a few specific questions. I've done some searching on my own but haven't gotten anything concrete, but any information would be helpful.

1. Do max damage hits that aren't brought about by critical hits count as critical hits in terms of increased damage boosts through weapon potentials/skills? In short, if it's blue damage, does it count as a critical hit, regardless if it was your critical hit chance that brought it on or not?
    2. Is there a scenario with mag actions that can keep you shifta/debanded on a semi-permanent basis? If you had 8 Stat Boost K's as well as a max level Adrenaline Ring, would this keep you buffed until your mag's energy runs out? If not, how long would it last, and what kind of duration would you have in between buffs?
    3. Is there any kind of listing of which Photon Blasts charge at which speeds? I know Ketos Proi charges incredibly fast, and I've heard of another PB that charges fairly fast. I'm kind of looking for any information regarding Photon Blasts, so charge speeds, damage numbers, anything.
    4. According to the Japanese wiki and what little garbled google translate English I could muster out, Invade series weapons have a non-rare damage range, as in they can deal less than 90% of the listed damage not including critical hits or dex. I want to know if this is accurate. I also want to know if there are other weapons that behave this way. Most specifically I want to know if NT weapons behave like standard rare weapons in this regard. I also want to verify if it's true that crafted weapons, regardless of rarity, also will hit under 90% damage.
    5. Is there any way to mitigate stun at all? Whether you can nullify it completely or shorten it's duration, that's what I want to know. I want to know if it's possible to take an attack that generally guarantee's a stun, and remain unstunned in the process.
    6. Does Braver's Attack Advance apply to Dual Blade's photon blades?
    7. Will crafted Kestral Rampage fill up the Photon Blade gauge assuming you get all the hits in?

Any help is appreciated. I'm not so concerned about whether or not anything is particularly useful, just on the details themselves. Some of it is curiosity, some of it is build theorizing, some of it I could have found out on my own but never managed to after years.
    1. Nope. Not critical hits.
    4. Invade doesn't have the damage variance restrict that Rare weapons have, so they can go as low as... I'd say 40% of max damage? Same thing for Red weapons. NT weapons behave identically to the old weapons as far as variance is concerned. Crafted Weapons will also have their damage variance restrict removed if the Crafted target is over 7*.
    5. Not that I'm aware.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

seeking help on how Symbol Art Editor work....

create block art: immediately crash the program on clicking it
    create random art: the imported file to be analyze don't seem to upload at all..same after clicking accept

respecting the 225 size limit

when asked to choose a format sometime the image wont load if I choose a certain type of format....it doesn't tell me if have to use a certain type of format or if its going to convert the file to a certain format

tried some other thing but it either do nothing or the program end up crashing

in simple looking for a guide that tell me what to click in very specific order

where can drop パシフィート?

mean where is biggest chance to drop

and can te/hu both tank and heal?
    Last edited by DRAGONxNOGARD; Sep 14, 2016 at 03:38 AM.

Idk if this has been asked/answered already but, does the old type gal weapons count as a same weapon when grinding the new type with it's attribute?

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    and can te/hu both tank and heal?
    The whole point of TE/HU is to be able to support and heal while not worrying about you getting owned while doing so. So definitely yes xD

where can drop パシフィート?

still dont have answer

where can drop パシフィート?

goo.gl/Jaajuy The rare version drops it at lvl 51+

Free Field Facility runs at VH/SH is your only options

Next time consult the jpwiki instead of asking here considering you already knew the name of what you were looking for and there is a simple search function right at the top of the wiki.

still dont have answer
    Dude don't ever ask a question here again if you are that frickin impatient for an answer that you should have no problem finding the answer in 5 seconds. I mean even Cirino has that frickin weapon on their outdated website.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Sep 14, 2016 at 04:59 AM.

Can someone give me some Gathering tips? I know that I should start with fishing and go harvesting after that but should I stop when fishing dont give Fever?

I need stuff from Forest/Ruins. It is wirth to go to Coast to get food boost materials?

Does anyone have luck getting items for ring from Pso2es quick search?