About upcoming whiteday, since valentine EQ give you UQ naberius stone, how about whiteday EQ? Does it give you UQ riripa stone?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    Is there any way to use the item translation without launching the game with the tweaker?

(for those wondering, I'm trying to use ReShade and it uses ddraw.dll and so does the tweaker)
    how about download manual eng patch and launch pso2 using .bat method?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Series View Post
    About upcoming whiteday, since valentine EQ give you UQ naberius stone, how about whiteday EQ? Does it give you UQ riripa stone?
    We don't yet know what the quest is going to drop aside from the Titled Quartz dropping a new 13*

It /may/ drop more 2016 badges and some kind of stone given Sega's trying to increase accessibility of stones, but there is no confirmation.

why weapons what look nice must be weak like...Coat Edge D / Hereticn End / Haze Odio / Twin Reaping / Fossil Tricks / Elder Fist / Block Bellow / Dies Ryu / Hyakka Ryouran / Nox Shooteyr / Plosion / Acidase / Dio Tigrebow / Vibras Rod / Liewn Book / Precious Sword Balmung / Strabliz...etc

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    Hyakka Ryouran
    Close enough?

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%EF%B...83%A9%E3%82%A4

I'm still waiting for Zieg to turn the box weapons into camos, since it's his weapons and he is the camo guy. I would be happy with 1-3★ camos that the developers use.

Quote Originally Posted by DRAGONxNOGARD View Post
    why weapons what look nice must be weak like...Coat Edge D / Hereticn End / Haze Odio / Twin Reaping / Fossil Tricks / Elder Fist / Block Bellow / Dies Ryu / Hyakka Ryouran / Nox Shooteyr / Plosion / Acidase / Dio Tigrebow / Vibras Rod / Liewn Book / Precious Sword Balmung / Strabliz...etc
    I don't know when Camos where added, but not having the option to turn every weapon or unit you want into a camo is a total fail, I don't know how the hell they didn't add that yet because it will give to the game more visual variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Variant View Post
    If you can use re-shade's ddraw to load pso2h, you'll have the same functionality. Dunno, maybe using something like ENB/SweetFX could work.

If the source is up on GitHub, might be able to just recompile a version that loads pso2h.dll
    Injecting pso2h.dll with ENB worked, but then you get that gameguard np error.

Edit: When I first tried, I didn't have a copy of pso2h.dll in my folder, I'm trying with pso2h.dll in my folder right now and I'm not getting disconnected, it's been over 15min.

Edit Edit: Still no dc, problem solved.
    Last edited by AlphaBlob; Mar 3, 2016 at 08:01 PM.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by Ales View Post
    If I blacklist people on my friends list then change my name will they be able to see my name change on their friends list?
    I am assuming you are referring to your Player ID Name, then yes you will still appear on their list, with the changed name.
    They might not figure out who you are right away, but they may still recognize you through factors like Arks card details, Character Name, and most importantly, the Player ID (Number) that you cannot change.

Do Challenge Mode enemies clear bingo squares?

Quote Originally Posted by Tramp View Post
    Gonna say it's probably Eternal Form Layer (エターナルFレイヤー).