Page 3839 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2839333937393789382938363837383838393840384138423849388939394339 ... LastLast
Results 38,381 to 38,390 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyumi View Post
    1) Are there any Hero PAs with iframes? Deus and all his lightning particles gives me super lag and all of a sudden without Deadly Circle T0 I cant overcome this lagfest.

2) Is there any reason to use Talis other then to get that last 1% to fill Hero Time?
    1) Vapor Bullet (Sword), Dive Bullet (Talis). Brightness End (sword) has guard frames that achieve the same result.

2) Proper use of Talis' DoT PAs (Wise Hound & Jet Wheel) and Change PAs (all three weapons have) will get you as much as three Hero Time Finishers in a single quest.

Spoiler!

Im really bad at MMO economy, and I have 3 myshop tickets which I don't use cause I dont know what to sell....

so what's worth selling in myshop?

What is the difference between エステ利用パス and エステ無料パス ?

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity Series View Post
    What is the difference between エステ利用パス and エステ無料パス ?
    How its obtained. The Salon Use Pass (first one) can be bought with AC for premium users. The Salon Free Pass is a gift from campaigns, bingo cards, etc. Other than that theyre exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Im really bad at MMO economy, and I have 3 myshop tickets which I don't use cause I dont know what to sell....

so what's worth selling in myshop?
    Weapons and units with valuable affixes/#of slots. Play around in the shop searching to find whats valuable and whats not. Units are usually much more valuable. I dump or use anything thats < 100k. In your everyday play (EQs, daily quests etc) you are unlikely to find anything worth more than 100k (that is tradable). Youre more likely to find valuable items from AQs (at high risk), XQs, or UQs (but nobody does those). Also rare enemies such as Knight Gear, and red boxes can drop valuable units.

Then use your shop pass before an event (such as affix boost week) to maximize your sales when prices are high.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Anyone know this [In]'s name?
    Attachment 41347
    Unable to view attachment.

Weapons and units with valuable affixes/#of slots. Play around in the shop searching to find whats valuable and whats not. Units are usually much more valuable. I dump or use anything thats < 100k. In your everyday play (EQs, daily quests etc) you are unlikely to find anything worth more than 100k (that is tradable). Youre more likely to find valuable items from AQs (at high risk), XQs, or UQs (but nobody does those). Also rare enemies such as Knight Gear, and red boxes can drop valuable units.

Then use your shop pass before an event (such as affix boost week) to maximize your sales when prices are high.
    thank you very much, I'll keep all of it in mind, and since PSO2 day is coming, Im planning to do AQ at max risk so maybe I'll find some good stuff to sell..

also, is this list still good for stuff to sell?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._F4/edit#gid=0
    Last edited by KaizoKage; Sep 1, 2017 at 09:10 AM.

Anyone know this [In]'s name?

Spoiler!

How its obtained. The Salon Use Pass (first one) can be bought with AC for premium users. The Salon Free Pass is a gift from campaigns, bingo cards, etc. Other than that theyre exactly the same.
    To add a bit: you don't need to have Premium to buy them, but if you do have Premium, the AC one also allows you a 1 hour grace period to go back and make more changes without using a second pass.
    Weirdly, the AC version of the pass was given out on one of the past Bingos, rather than the free version.

Thanks Anduril for correcting me.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    thank you very much, I'll keep all of it in mind, and since PSO2 day is coming, Im planning to do AQ at max risk so maybe I'll find some good stuff to sell..

also, is this list still good for stuff to sell?
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._F4/edit#gid=0
    Thats a good start and well organized but quite outdated. Youll want to update that entire sheet. A lot of older souls are junk now and new souls have replaced them. Theres also "factors". Honestly 99% of things in the game are junk, but you seem to have a good eye for what to look out for. I suggest spending an hour or so visiphoning and youll end up shrinking that spreadsheet a lot.