Page 3883 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2883338337833833387338803881388238833884388538863893393339834383 ... LastLast
Results 38,821 to 38,830 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    The first title is linked to the We're ARKS/RARE DROP KOI KOI concert, while the second is for the Cosmic Twinkle Star/The End of Light Quna concert. We're ARKS/RARE DROP is scheduled in the next couple of days; I believe if you check bumped's calendar, it is the one labeled Dance Concert.
    Ah okay, I figured it had something to do with the mini-rhythm-game part/aspect of it, since the second (older?) Quna concert didn't have it. Barely made it in time for the last scheduled Dance Concert and that unlocked it. Thanks.

It wasn't what I was expecting after only seeing Quna concerts thus far, but not bad. Although.... Is it normal for males to wear short-shorts with happi coats? Don't recall ever seeing that before, so that was odd I guess.

Also, since I have played a lot of the two Project Diva games on PS3, I think it would be kind of cool if the rhythm game part was made more difficult intricate on certain blocks or something. I always couldn't stand playing Easy/Normal on those games because it is too slow lol. I prefer when rhythm games are faster paced with more than one or two button inputs, but nothing Sadistic...

Alright, finally managed to get the sixth copy of the Zeinesis AR, so was curious which of the potentials I should pick while grinding it? I don't know if/when I will mess with the abilities/affix it 'properly' (would be a budget version anyway), so not sure which I should pick atm. I also only have 81 of those fuses for what it's worth, which means I don't even have enough to trade in/upgrade my units, let alone a weapon (and not sure how many it takes to unlock the Lv.3/all three levels of the potential).

-----

Also, since that CF set ends at the end of the month, which, if any, of these should I try to finish getting enough copies of? (The number is how many I currently have.)

Sword - 3 (would be more but Rockbear grinding annoys me; also I already have a 13*+35 sword [D-A.I.S. Saber])
    Dual Blade - 3* (just one copy, was a drop with pot.32)
    TMG - 3
    Bow - 4 (going to finish this one; not really sure why I am listing it)
    Rod - 3* (just one copy, was a drop at pot.32)
    Tact - 1 (do I need any more copies of this? Wasn't planning on it unless I do)

I have more Star Gems than I know what to do with tbh (because I have bad Gacha luck so not wasting them there), so paying the 60 to refresh the sheet isn't an issue for me. Also, I already paid the SG for unlocking the two extra slots, so can/will work on five of these at a time if necessary.

Anyone knows if SEGA made any statements on aggressive reselling? Or maybe there were any rumors about how SEGA views this activity. Sometimes resellers aren't even hiding much, plainly placing up to hundred of overpriced items. I am not sure if this really benefits SEGA, by making scratch items higher priced. I suspect that it doesn't affect much those who scratch and mostly benefits those who resell. Average prices definitely go up because of such trends, but I still see a lot of people selling scratch items fairly cheap and I suspect those are mostly the ones who scratch.

Another suspicion is that most aggressive resellers are involved into RMT. If it's the case here, then I doubt SEGA benefits from reselling strategies at all, because majority of amassed meseta goes to those who pay to black market, instead of scratching.

I don't know if this was discussed before and what conclusions, hypothesis were drawn out, but to me it seems like a fairly important topic. Worst case scenarios if this gets out of hand are: economy and playerbase takes some hit in the long run, or SEGA goes really hardcore on rules enforcement, effectively restricting foreigners from playing on their server.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirousagi View Post
    *snip*
    No it isn't an important topic those that can't afford to spend real money to get AC go out of their way to make meseta through TAs and selling affixed gear. Those that complain about pricing in player shops are new.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Alright, finally managed to get the sixth copy of the Zeinesis AR, so was curious which of the potentials I should pick while grinding it? I don't know if/when I will mess with the abilities/affix it 'properly' (would be a budget version anyway), so not sure which I should pick atm. I also only have 81 of those fuses for what it's worth, which means I don't even have enough to trade in/upgrade my units, let alone a weapon (and not sure how many it takes to unlock the Lv.3/all three levels of the potential).
    Pick the Blessing of Life potential, and switch to Guidance of Life whenever you want to affix it.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Also, since that CF set ends at the end of the month, which, if any, of these should I try to finish getting enough copies of? (The number is how many I currently have.)

Sword - 3 (would be more but Rockbear grinding annoys me; also I already have a 13*+35 sword [D-A.I.S. Saber])
    Dual Blade - 3* (just one copy, was a drop with pot.32)
    TMG - 3
    Bow - 4 (going to finish this one; not really sure why I am listing it)
    Rod - 3* (just one copy, was a drop at pot.32)
    Tact - 1 (do I need any more copies of this? Wasn't planning on it unless I do)

I have more Star Gems than I know what to do with tbh (because I have bad Gacha luck so not wasting them there), so paying the 60 to refresh the sheet isn't an issue for me. Also, I already paid the SG for unlocking the two extra slots, so can/will work on five of these at a time if necessary.
    AFAIK you only need one copy of tact.

Anyone getting Google Play Store error "Error retrieving information from Server. [DF-RPC-01]" when trying to purchase AC through PSO2es? I checked for the cause of the error, but it is only effecting PSO2es for me and not any other in-app purchases.

Anyone getting Google Play Store error "Error retrieving information from Server. [DF-RPC-01]" when trying to purchase AC through PSO2es? I checked for the cause of the error, but it is only effecting PSO2es for me and not any other in-app purchases.
    Yup getting it as well when I went to check if I was getting the error. Did a check online for the nature of this error but most people just have 'solutions' and no causes for why this happens. As for the solutions none have helped me. One involved clearing your data and cache for Google Play. The other removing your google play account, re-add it, and then restart your phone. Neither worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Yup getting it as well when I went to check if I was getting the error. Did a check online for the nature of this error but most people just have 'solutions' and no causes for why this happens. As for the solutions none have helped me. One involved clearing your data and cache for Google Play. The other removing your google play account, re-add it, and then restart your phone. Neither worked for me.
    Yeah, I tired all the "solutions," too. I hope it's just a minor thing that will fix itself in a while, and not something that will make PSO2es nonviable for AC purchase for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    This error goes away in time, usually within the week. It's when you attempt to purchase immediately after creating/linking your account to the device itself.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius-91 View Post
    This error goes away in time, usually within the week. It's when you attempt to purchase immediately after creating/linking your account to the device itself.
    Well that doesn't make sense considering I've been making purchases with this phone on es for about 2 years now . . . makes me wonder if it is just my phone brb going to try using Bluestacks instead.

*edit*
    Nope didn't work same error so account based then.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Oct 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM.