I have nearly ~1500 gold badges (2016) my storage and nothing to do with them atm (Not sure if austere bow is worth it atm). Is getting the 13* wand and tails the 13* multiclass weps with built in resta and shifta attached to them??

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    I have nearly ~1500 gold badges (2016) my storage and nothing to do with them atm (Not sure if austere bow is worth it atm). Is getting the 13* wand and tails the 13* multiclass weps with built in resta and shifta attached to them??
    those aren't too hot

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Ver.2 Talis gives you Nazan
    Ver.2 Wand gives you Resta
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

What right ring would be better as a Ra/Hu, PP convert, perfect keeper, or something else?

both PP convert and perfect keeper are solid choices and pretty much the best ones for RA/HU imo (barring D.A.I.S rifle critical build with critical strike ring, but that's a special case). the one you choose is up to your playstyle, really

Question, is there a chat command for fixed camera?

According to Swiki on this page, there's no 3-Day cooldown for both Clarita Visas-NT and Vivienne weapons themselves? Does this mean I can gather these weps as much as I want with every other character that can do these tasks? If that were the case then I would have NO reason to wait for every 3 days on a single character.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeunger View Post
    According to Swiki on this page, there's no 3-Day cooldown for both Clarita Visas-NT and Vivienne weapons themselves? Does this mean I can gather these weps as much as I want with every other character that can do these tasks? If that were the case then I would have NO reason to wait for every 3 days on a single character.
    The cool down is per ship, so even if you do the CO on a different character they won't get one until the cool down is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Question, is there a chat command for fixed camera?
    Closest you get for a fixed camera is the 'Camera Select' option which has 3 other camera options you can position. Which stays in the same position you set it even if you locked onto an enemy. You also can't change targets using this so if you are planning to use it for combat it will hinder you alot.
    Last edited by IchijinKali; Nov 8, 2016 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The cool down is per ship, so even if you do the CO on a different character they won't get one until the cool down is over.
    After confirming this on a different character on the same ship today, I was able to get ANOTHER Clarita Visas-NT and Vivienne today. Which means, I could easily harvest 36 of those Rods for easy +35 rainbow set.

The CO's from Ethan and Karen has a 3-day cooldown for both wep and orders, but the orders from Emilia and Vivienne for weps are obtainable with different characters on the same ship without that shared cooldown feature. So basically, I didn't even need to jump to a different ship if I wanted to make a rainbow set of these.

In short, only the CO's goes into cooldown but not the weps themselves.

Case closed!
    Last edited by TheSeunger; Nov 8, 2016 at 05:44 PM.
    Player ID: ~★κιτ~☆~κατ★~
    We goin' Hero -- because everything else is irrelevant