Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    everyone is welcome here, not many [here] play the SEA version tho, there is a PSO2 SEA tag when you create thread if you plan to find people to play with and what not
    Ooh thx, and well I dont really plan on dealing with SEA ppl only anyway, just here for general PSO2 stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyomi View Post
    Ooh thx, and well I dont really plan on dealing with SEA ppl only anyway, just here for general PSO2 stuff.
    Due to the big gap between SEA and JPN content, you may find relevant information lacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Due to the big gap between SEA and JPN content, you may find relevant information lacking.
    Ooh yes, Im aware and prepared for that. I'll be sure to ask where appropriate if it ever comes to that.
    Hi, I'm from PSO2 SEA.

I'm not sure if anyone will even be able to help. Pretty much everyone here is playing the Japanese version. And I heard that both SEA versions have some exclusive content that may vary greatly from what you can find in JP PSO2, like stat-altering abilities on costumes and units that grant no defense stats, but increase attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone will even be able to help. Pretty much everyone here is playing the Japanese version. And I heard that both SEA versions have some exclusive content that may vary greatly from what you can find in JP PSO2, like stat-altering abilities on costumes and units that grant no defense stats, but increase attack.
    Well yes, tho really it wont be a problem for me. Asking SEA stuff wasnt my intention for coming here, I may only be here to lurk and see stuff that's about to come into SEA.
    Hi, I'm from PSO2 SEA.

So, we know the Red Saber camo can be a Partisan and a Double. Do we know if that's all? Any chance it could be a Gunslash as well?

Also, do we know what weapons the DB Saber/Shield will work on besides Katana? (At least, I think it was a katana,... Don't remember for sure.)
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    So, we know the Red Saber camo can be a Partisan and a Double. Do we know if that's all? Any chance it could be a Gunslash as well?

Also, do we know what weapons the DB Saber/Shield will work on besides Katana? (At least, I think it was a katana,... Don't remember for sure.)
    Red Saber looks to be Doublesaber and Wand, not Partizan. Based on the trailer, DB Saber&Shield will just be Katana. (If you pause the video as they scroll through them in the update trailer, you can verify this)
    Typically, when they show weapon camos in a trailer, the animations they show are the only weapons that can use them (with a few exceptions, like Amore Rose also being a Tact despite them only showing Talis).
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 7, 2016 at 07:03 PM.

In terms of difficulty, how hard are the bonus quests? Will I get face rolled with a LV 74 gunner with no gear?
    Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    In terms of difficulty, how hard are the bonus quests? Will I get face rolled with a LV 74 gunner with no gear?
    Bonus quest is just a walk in the park. Level of mobs scale with yours but have nerfed hp, so nothing to wory about.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    Bonus Quest enemies are pretty much a joke in terms of difficulty and well HP. Most of them will easily go down in one tap of a PA or an attack. Havent tried going in practically with no gear but it shouldnt be too hard if you have somewhat of a decent weapon.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePageofHeart View Post

brb crying