Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Does PS4 Controller work with PSO2? (PC obviously)

If so I assume would need a bluetooth receiver....
    Any controller works as long as your PC can detect it so you will need some BT receiver if it doesn't have a wire. you are then prompted to set it up and you can bind any buttons to anything. Except i didnt figure out how to swap weapons quickly on controller through the settings so I use Xpadder to simulate 1 and 2 on keyboard.

Just capped my Hunter, so I guess Imma play Fighter for a while. Which Double Saber PAs are the most effective?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Just capped my Hunter, so I guess Imma play Fighter for a while. Which Double Saber PAs are the most effective?
    Chaos Riser is a must for mobbing, especially when coupled with Illusion Rave.
    Acro Effect gives you quite a few invincibility frames + decent damage, so it's good for dealing quick damage to bosses while parrying them, or to quickly finish off a mob.
    Tornado Dance (if modded) deals decent damage as well, provided you have the PP reserves for it.

What 13* can angel drop in the new EQ? And is the new EQ random?

Angel drops the Slave series. It's also an area drop, but Falz Angel gives a significant class boost bonus for Slave.

Quote Originally Posted by steverowland View Post
    Any controller works as long as your PC can detect it so you will need some BT receiver if it doesn't have a wire. you are then prompted to set it up and you can bind any buttons to anything. Except i didnt figure out how to swap weapons quickly on controller through the settings so I use Xpadder to simulate 1 and 2 on keyboard.
    Yea my 360 controller right stick sometimes points down when im not touching so figured I just need to get a new one.

I connect my PS4 controller via USB and was able to do a few things just to try it out although for w/e reason right stick didnt move the camera. Pressing L2 or R2 sometimes made the camera spin in respective direction o.0.

I attempted to callibrate but the game doesnt recognize the analog sticks.

And i know its not the computer because when i swapped out my 360 controller with my PS4 controller to play fall out 4 had no issues playing that.

Guess probably need.something 3rd party which seems odd would figure game would have support for it
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

I was telling my buddy to trade in his 10☆ weapons for Excubes, and then trade those for 250% boosts for the Limited Quest. He says only Premium members can do that. Is that true? If so, what part is restricted to premium members?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I was telling my buddy to trade in his 10☆ weapons for Excubes, and then trade those for 250% boosts for the Limited Quest. He says only Premium members can do that. Is that true? If so, what part is restricted to premium members?
    Nope, the only thing that require premium is 10/11/12☆ weapon/unit pass. Excube is free for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Angel drops the Slave series. It's also an area drop, but Falz Angel gives a significant class boost bonus for Slave.
    So if I'm SU main I'll have a boost for Gunslash or a 13* Egg ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Does anything boost Power IV?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.