Which drink gives the special ability effect again?

How important is element matching on classes that don't focus on it,or should I say about how much % of your damage is it. Like a 60% light element on a darker versus a dark 60%

Generally 5% for normal content and 10% for Ultimate depends on other stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Saelix View Post
    How important is element matching on classes that don't focus on it,or should I say about how much % of your damage is it. Like a 60% light element on a darker versus a dark 60%
    Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Generally 5% for normal content and 10% for Ultimate depends on other stats.
    aka. Don't worry about it. Unless you're class specifically benefits from matching proper elements (Like Bouncer or Techer), just get your weapon to whatever max element you can & carry on.

Spoiler!

What's the best methods for leveling as fast as possible? I've done a few vh advance quests with one friend and we're only at +4 risk currently but the exp seems pretty low, Is the increase in risk/experience worth It to continue? Unfortunately I don't have nearly enough capsules to obtain high risk when I'm able to do SH instead so I'm curious if there are any others ways. -I also know about the bonus quests but I seem to have horrible luck and rarely obtain a key even when 90% of the time finishing with an S, let alone a gold key.

How usable is a 20 element orbit launcher for mobing?

And what potential should I slap on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Routinej View Post
    What's the best methods for leveling as fast as possible? I've done a few vh advance quests with one friend and we're only at +4 risk currently but the exp seems pretty low, Is the increase in risk/experience worth It to continue? Unfortunately I don't have nearly enough capsules to obtain high risk when I'm able to do SH instead so I'm curious if there are any others ways. -I also know about the bonus quests but I seem to have horrible luck and rarely obtain a key even when 90% of the time finishing with an S, let alone a gold key.
    You done pretty much every single recommended way to leveling.
    - VH or SH AQ until you drop dead (preferably with human party member for max spawn during PSE burst)
    - Bonus quest with stacked EXP boosting effects (regular exp boost, triboost, team tree boost, drink boost, etc)
    - EQ camping, any EQ will do just make sure to use EXP boosters and being in party for extra EXP bonus
    - Falz Arms 4/4 VH or SH run with EXP boosters will also net great amount of EXP too
    - PSO2es offer 15,000EXP ticket as daily login bonus, it's not much but will still help.

Yeah, increasing AQ risk is pretty much worth it rather than trying different map just for leveling.
    Enemy level will goes up, their HP will increase but their EXP emission will also increase slightly. Goes in order A>B>C or D>E>F to keep your capsule in check.
    If you can't take down enemy in almost instanly, consider running VH AQ instead of SH because it's EXP different is not too far anyway, and VH only cost 1 cap per run, too.
    Last edited by wefwq; Oct 15, 2016 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    You done pretty much every single recommended way to leveling.
    - VH or SH AQ until you drop dead (preferably with human party member for max spawn during PSE burst)
    - Bonus quest with stacked EXP boosting effects (regular exp boost, triboost, team tree boost, drink boost, etc)
    - EQ camping, any EQ will do just make sure to use EXP boosters and being in party for extra EXP bonus
    - Falz Arms 4/4 VH or SH run with EXP boosters will also net great amount of EXP too
    - PSO2es offer 15,000EXP ticket as daily login bonus, it's not much but will still help.

Yeah, increasing AQ risk is pretty much worth it rather than trying different map just for leveling.
    Enemy level will goes up, their HP will increase but their EXP emission will also increase slightly. Goes in order A>B>C or D>E>F to keep your capsule in check.
    If you can't take down enemy in almost instanly, consider running VH AQ instead of SH because it's EXP different is not too far anyway, and VH only cost 1 cap per run, too.
    Thanks for the reply. I should probably just stick to Advance quests when there Is no Emergency quest active then.
    When leveling my first class I never really did advance quests and I was always reading that they are a great/the best source of experience outside of Emergency quests that I think I got my hopes up a little too high, but that could just be because I either solo them or play with only one other person.

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    How usable is a 20 element orbit launcher for mobing?

And what potential should I slap on it.
    Pretty unusable unfortunately, as max element is extremely important much like max grinding.
    Though even without max element, with the potential it can be swapped onto as a pp battery and then quickly swapped back off of to a more properly powered weapon for actually attacking.

First potential is almost always picked due to both higher damage multiplier (13%) and high pp regen (+200% regen rate when sheathed) synergy with grenades.

where can i get latest full soundtrack ??????