Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Does rod shoots projectile count as a Tech Striking attack?
    What is it classed as?
    Does it work with Chase Advance?
    Yes, they are Tech-based Striking attacks, so yes, it does work with Chase Advance (in fact, the swiki actually makes a note about its effectiveness for that).

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Yes, they are Tech-based Striking attacks, so yes, it does work with Chase Advance (in fact, the swiki actually makes a note about its effectiveness for that).
    Oh thats absolutely brilliant then.
    Form wave damage too?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Oh thats absolutely brilliant then.
    Form wave damage too?
    Form Wave is actually a Striking-based Ranged attack, so no, Chase Advance will not work with it.
    Last edited by Anduril; Jun 2, 2017 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Which Matoi voice? Satomi Sato, the voice actor, has quite a few different voices in the game. Just going to assume the Matoi voice from SG scratch but I'll post the others as well.

女性共通マトイボイスB
    Spoiler!

女性追加ボイス33
    Spoiler!

女性追加ボイス34
    Spoiler!

女性追加ボイス35
    Spoiler!

女性追加ボイス81
    Spoiler!

There is one other but I'm at my video limit with just those 5. Doesn't matter really people aren't sure it is Satomi because all it is; is the lillipan voices, I would hate to run into a character that has THAT one. 女性追加ボイス58
    After watching videos it seems like 女性共通マトイボイスB is her episode 4 voice which is what I am trying to replicate, thought it was her Veil voice cause its sounds echoey like an Dark Falz voice.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSasuke View Post
    After watching videos it seems like 女性共通マトイボイスB is her episode 4 voice which is what I am trying to replicate, thought it was her Veil voice cause its sounds echoey like an Dark Falz voice.
    Ah Episode 4 voice set, that has not been implemented YET. You were initially correct about 女性共通マトイボイスB that is the Veil voice.

Where should one go to find like a thousand 1-3★ weapon as fast as possible for free?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Where should one go to find like a thousand 1-3★ weapon as fast as possible for free?
    Arks missions or free field on normal?

This is probably a really stupid question, but I guess I'll get it out of the way.

The only way to get Qliphad Fuses is by fighting the Phantom God, yeah?

And there's no way for me to swap the potential on a weapon once I've picked the one that requires an assload of Qliphad Fuses, right?

So now that I picked the one that needs 120 Fuses, I have to find 120 Fuses or just give up on ever getting that weapon to +35, right?
    Last edited by Yamishi; Jun 3, 2017 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    This is probably a really stupid question, but I guess I'll get it out of the way.

The only way to get Qilphad Fuses is by fighting the Phantom God, yeah?

And there's no way for me to swap the potential on a weapon once I've picked the one that requires an assload of Qilphad Fuses, right?

So now that I picked the one that needs 120 Fuses, I have to find 120 Fuses or just give up on ever getting that weapon to +35, right?
    You can still switch Potential even after getting Anthesis Trainer, it's just not logical to do so because you would need to get another 120 Fuses to switch back to Anthesis Trainer.

To switch Potential, go to Dudu and select the Potential Change option. You will be asked to cough up a fee and materials based on what you're switching to. In this case, the Material would be Photon Spheres because you're switching from Anthesis Trainer to either Blessing of Life or Guidance of Life.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jun 3, 2017 at 12:10 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can still switch Potential even after getting Anthesis Trainer, it's just not logical to do so because you would need to get another 120 Fuses to switch back to Anthesis Trainer.

To switch Potential, go to Dudu and select the Potential Change option. You will be asked to cough up a fee and materials based on what you're switching to.
    Don't know how I missed that.

I only ask because I'm a long way away from 120 Fuses, and I have yet to get a RA weapon to +35 for the purposes of getting that character to 80/80.

I guess I have some planning to do -- to waste the Fuses I've already sunk into this weapon, or to try to grind out more... hm.

Thank you for the reply!