Page 3744 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2744324436443694373437413742374337443745374637473754379438444244 ... LastLast
Results 37,431 to 37,440 of 46801
    Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    What is the main difference between Zenesis and Qilphad??
    Unit? Weapon?

Zeinesis unit geared toward defense (additional HP - Def - Resist .... less PP - Atk), Qliphad unit geared toward offense (additional Atk - PP ..... less HP - Def - Resist)

Weapon .... mostly aesthetics .... but Zeinesis have more option for pot, making it easier to do affixes, then just change it into Qliphad or just get the Qliphad's pot (with Zeinesis looks).
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

how good are Austere units? Im not really knowledgeable with units, still have hiei set on me

If I get Step Advance on HU's tree will that extend invincibility on a Katana BR/HU's step or does it only work for HU weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    If I get Step Advance on HU's tree will that extend invincibility on a Katana BR/HU's step or does it only work for HU weapons?
    Hu's and Br's weapons use same kind of step, as well as Gunslash, so it should apply.

Besides waiting for the free Salon pass or buying AC to get it... eh any ways to exchange for it ??

Besides waiting for the free Salon pass or buying AC to get it... eh any ways to exchange for it ??
    Considering you already pointed out the free option and the paid option no. Only other options are rewards for various events that take place none of which are more reliable than waiting til the 25th login stamp reward or buying it using AC.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    how good are Austere units? Im not really knowledgeable with units, still have hiei set on me
    Austere is the best 11* Unit Set in the game, Rear/Arm combo gives a ton of stats and good resistances. The caveat is that since they're 11* Units, you can't use Ring Skills, so you should consider how badly you need Skill Rings before purchasing Austere Units.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by IchijinKali View Post
    Considering you already pointed out the free option and the paid option no. Only other options are rewards for various events that take place none of which are more reliable than waiting til the 25th login stamp reward or buying it using AC.
    Also, we are getting a Free Salon pass on August 8th as part of the Web Panels, and there might be another on the Bingo we get next week.

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I made this sheet a while back because I can't live without spreadsheets, but yeah. It's based on stuffs I actually own so no Izane units. They are not implemented in my game. :< I also don't use the English patch so dunno their exact patched name.

Spoiler!

Basically, Ofze/Austere? + any 12* leg will beat any full 12* set in non-defense stats hands down. You can come close to it with 2x Qliphad + 1x Zenesis, and you gain more defense if you can run the Ep 1-4 mant + Qliphad + Zenesis while giving up some HP and PP. Ask yourself how many rings you need for your class to function properly, then decide what to do.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jul 20, 2017 at 11:33 AM.

Is there a place besides bumped that has a character catalogue trying to do the before the 26th but bumped hasn't updated those.