yes, you're missing 9 MB for episode 1. and the complete ep 2 (albeit ep 1 - 11 isn't needed)
    Last edited by Sora3100; Nov 25, 2015 at 06:27 PM.

How exactly do I progress to 1-3? I've done the story "Long Awaited Tomorrow"

Make sure every story quest of yours has a complete crown and then talk to xion/xiao

Ah I see, alright thanks, I didn't realize there were like 10 parts to each episode, thanks.

Is there anything against using multiple devices for one account in the ToS? Like use desktop, then logout and sign into laptop while in bed or whatever. There's probably not but figured I'd ask since they'd see different MAC addresses accessing my account. Same IP.

(And yes I realize I'm breaking ToS just by playing the game, lol)

So as of the latest Tweaker update I'm having this issue, which is persisting after both a Tweaker restart and a whole-computer restart.

Spoiler!

All I've got running, to my knowledge, is Steam, Skype and HexChat, obviously in addition to the Tweaker itself. However, prior to this latest Tweaker update, this wasn't an issue even with these very programs running as well.

Any advice?

EDIT: Nevermind, apparently this is a problem that just sort of solved itself quietly. Patches are installing. Sorry for the bother.
    However, for curiosity's sake, what system resource might this be talking about?
    Last edited by HopelessHero; Nov 25, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
    Ship02: Ur - The Sufferer

We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong! We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right!

Ok tried searching through Google/Bumped/Cirnopedia without success. So here we go:

There are currently four new gold labelled selections in the AC Shop. I bought the 1300ac one by mistake which gives me something or other for 30 days. What have I done? Is there a resource/link for these new selections..?

To be clear: It's not the 30 day premium pass.

I was thinking it's something to do with the AGP block on the lobby selection... Not sure though.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMegamiSensei View Post
    Is there anything against using multiple devices for one account in the ToS? Like use desktop, then logout and sign into laptop while in bed or whatever. There's probably not but figured I'd ask since they'd see different MAC addresses accessing my account. Same IP.

(And yes I realize I'm breaking ToS just by playing the game, lol)
    I doubt it. Laptop for me at home and desktop at work plus vita on the go for 2years+ now without an incident on my account. Some friends I know also share accounts with no problem and it hasn't been an issue for them either.
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    I doubt it. Laptop for me at home and desktop at work plus vita on the go for 2years+ now without an incident on my account. Some friends I know also share accounts with no problem and it hasn't been an issue for them either.
    I accidentally signed into PSO2 Vita whilst logged into PSO2es in the main menu without issue. Not sure what happened. When I made the mistake I assumed that I would be thrown out of one or the other...

If you compare Ares (39%) and Slave (60%) Sword both +10 and Level 3 Potential which is stronger?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89