Quote Originally Posted by .Jack View Post
    Can you change size resolution via tweaker? If I open up the official launcher it'll file check wait and will have to reapply the english patch.
    You can cancel the check

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    You can cancel the check
    Oh, how so? I just launch the official and just cancel whatever comes up? The last time I tried I just let it do whatever it does and had to file check again and reapply
    Jack - Ship 2 - Killer Panda

Can you change size resolution via tweaker? If I open up the official launcher it'll file check wait and will have to reapply the english patch.
    I think you can change the resolution through PSO2 Options. It should be available in the third tab of that window.
    Last edited by IronKrone; Nov 30, 2015 at 03:53 AM.

Something went wrong, possibly some file on PSO2 mydocuments corrupted.
    I advise to delete PSO2 mydocuments folder and let the launcher generate the new file for you (don't forget to backup whatever on it before doing so like screenshot, log and such).
    Last edited by wefwq; Nov 30, 2015 at 04:24 AM.

Simple question, been browsing for roughly 3 hours and haven't found an answer yet, so I'll give this a shot.

I assume the double saber skill Wind Parry is not a wind element attack, and will not benefit from the techer skill Wind Mastery?

Am I right about this?

My fighter and techer have 2 trees each right now, and I am going with a wand-lover techer/fighter and a double-saber fighter/techer. The idea is to switch skill trees to get the most out of both combinations since I've been techer/fighter for a while now and they are my strongest classes at the moment.

the only benefit u get from TE sub is EWH, provided u have matching element weapon with enemy weakness, mastery only affect tech damage

Is there an SA for 'don't mirage XH Loser before we break his arms'? I am getting salty over this.

how much does timed ability rare drop bonus lv3 -> 5 give?

After searching all PSO2 threads using the search option, I couldn't find any working links to download a Matoi NPC file. Anyone happen to have a link or a file that they could upload somewhere?

Edit: I found a page that had screenshots of proportions for their characters, so I gave it my best shot and made one
    I'll go ahead and post it in the NPC character creation thread, too
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/84...450k/Matoi.fhp
    Last edited by Lawrence Elsa; Nov 30, 2015 at 09:51 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic86549_1.gif

Have been doing the PSO2 Ultimate Quest item drops instant win on PSO2es and I note that you get exp and meseta. My question is: do you get 100% of the exp earned for the chosen class in PSO2?

I know you only get a small percentage of your PSO2es exp on PSO2 but the ultimate quest instant win is in the PSO2 menu which leads me to believe you get all the exp.

Many thanks.