I recently got a tempt ban. Was wondering if it was because I swapped from proxy to my own connection pretty often due to lag.

edit

To make that more clear can changing ISP often result in a ban?
    Last edited by JCry; Jan 25, 2017 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    He was asking about Boxer's personal weapons, ie. the Knuckles and Wired Lances based on its arms, not Gix.
    Yeah, I realized that later. I should have actually clicked on the links instead of just assuming. Sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by hibike View Post
    What are the most useful PAs for the three Fighter weapons?
    For knuckles, Type-0 straight charge seems to be the most popular, personally, I also use surprise knuckle, backhand smash, and heartless impact. For DS, try tornado dance, chaos riser, and deadly archer. For TD, raging waltz is good to get you airborne or as a distance closer, aside from that, I personally use orchestra and bloody sarabande, but there may be other PAs that do better DPS, so your mileage may vary.

Note: +20 DS Left Ring Kaimatachi is obligatory for FiHu play; you can get away without the TD and Knuckle ring (they are convenient to use, however), but the DS ring is mandatory.

For Fighter PAs:

DS (Primary Mobbing Weapon): I actually use quite a bit of the DS PAs. Tornado-0 (to do whatever damage, gap closer), Acro (quick damage, invinicibility), Deadly-0 (invinicibility), Suprise Dunk (gap closer, stun for cheesing), Illusion Rave (long animation for Damage, but cancel-able), Chaso Riser (Strong as hell MAIN MOBBING PA), Fake Capture (ocassional use on Boss or enemies to cheese them, also used to quickly proc TAJA), Hurricane Sender (for the miniature Zondeel effect when I don't want to waste DS gear doing Chaos Riser; when using Hurricane Sender, I don't activate the exploding effect by pressing the shift action which wastes DS gear), and Rumbling Moon (an intermediary-whatever-PA to proc TAJA and TAJAPPS for Illusion Rave).

TD (Primary Bossing Weapon): Quick March (damage, and for gaining TD gear), Symphonic Dive (damage and for homing in on enemies), Orchestra (Damage), Crafted Wild Rapsody (to quickly TAJA into Orchestra), Focet Folia (for invinicibility when I know an attack is coming), Shoot Polka (to gain height), Fall Nocturne (for damage when you have gained height on tall enemies)

Naturally, you mainly want to do:
    Quick March -> Orchestra -> Wild Rhapsody-0 -> Orchestra -> Wild Rhapsody-0 -> Orchestra ->Wild Raphsody-0->etc.

but

Quick March -> Shoot Polka (do as many of them to gain height) -> Fall Nocturne

also works on tall enemies, although it's not nearly as useful as the other PA-Rotation, I just delineated.

Knucks: Backhand Smash (mainly used for Burst Damage when boss is stunned for only a limited time; PP dump without TAJAing: BHS -> BHS ->BHS -> BHS -> etc.; don't use BHS on beefy mobs though, it'll send them flying and will probably annoy the MPA), Straight Charge-0 (gap closer and lazy mobbing, good for air traveling to avoid lava/poisoned-gunks-on-the-ground), Heartless Impact (gap closer); Ducking Blow (invincibility, Quick Damage and for TAJA-ing); Flicker Jap (for TAJA-ing); Pendulum (damage); Suprise Knuckle (for whatever). Those are mainly the PAs I used for knuckles. These days, I hardly use knuckles anymore; I primarily use Knucks for PP-regen (Orbit Knuckles) and for Burst-PP-Dump BHS or Straight Charge-0 for lazy mobbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion X.XX View Post
    Note: +20 DS Left Ring Kaimatachi is obligatory for FiHu play; you can get away without the TD and Knuckle ring (they are convenient to use, however), but the DS ring is mandatory.

For Fighter PAs:

DS (Primary Mobbing Weapon): I actually use quite a bit of the DS PAs. Tornado-0 (to do whatever damage, gap closer), Acro (quick damage, invinicibility), Deadly-0 (invinicibility), Suprise Dunk (gap closer, stun for cheesing), Illusion Rave (long animation for Damage, but cancel-able), Chaso Riser (Strong as hell MAIN MOBBING PA), Fake Capture (ocassional use on Boss or enemies to cheese them, also used to quickly proc TAJA), Hurricane Sender (for the miniature Zondeel effect when I don't want to waste DS gear doing Chaos Riser; when using Hurricane Sender, I don't activate the exploding effect by pressing the shift action which wastes DS gear), and Rumbling Moon (an intermediary-whatever-PA to proc TAJA and TAJAPPS for Illusion Rave).

TD (Primary Bossing Weapon): Quick March (damage, and for gaining TD gear), Symphonic Dive (damage and for homing in on enemies), Orchestra (Damage), Crafted Wild Rapsody (to quickly TAJA into Orchestra), Focet Folia (for invinicibility when I know an attack is coming), Shoot Polka (to gain height), Fall Nocturne (for damage when you have gained height on tall enemies)

Naturally, you mainly want to do:
    Quick March -> Orchestra -> Wild Rhapsody-0 -> Orchestra -> Wild Rhapsody-0 -> Orchestra ->Wild Raphsody-0->etc.

but

Quick March -> Shoot Polka (do as many of them to gain height) -> Fall Nocturne

also works on tall enemies, although it's not nearly as useful as the other PA-Rotation, I just delineated.

Knucks: Backhand Smash (mainly used for Burst Damage when boss is stunned for only a limited time; PP dump without TAJAing: BHS -> BHS ->BHS -> BHS -> etc.; don't use BHS on beefy mobs though, it'll send them flying and will probably annoy the MPA), Straight Charge-0 (gap closer and lazy mobbing, good for air traveling to avoid lava/poisoned-gunks-on-the-ground), Heartless Impact (gap closer); Ducking Blow (invincibility, Quick Damage and for TAJA-ing); Flicker Jap (for TAJA-ing); Pendulum (damage); Suprise Knuckle (for whatever). Those are mainly the PAs I used for knuckles. These days, I hardly use knuckles anymore; I primarily use Knucks for PP-regen (Orbit Knuckles) and for Burst-PP-Dump BHS or Straight Charge-0 for lazy mobbing.

Many thanks to the both of you.

I just grinded my Astra Spear to +35 and it now has an option saying "Special Ability Factor Confirmation". If I confirm this, will the ability stick to the weapon ? In other words, if I wish to transfer new abilities to the weapon after confirming the special ability, will it have 100% affix probability? Also, does anyone know which ability is unlocked with the Astra weps? Thanks in advance for any help!
    Last edited by Unlmtd; Jan 26, 2017 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    I just grinded my Astra Spear to +35 and it now has an option saying "Special Ability Factor Confirmation". If I confirm this, will the ability stick to the weapon ? In other words, if I wish to transfer new abilities to the weapon after confirming the special ability, will it have 100% affix probability? Also, does anyone know which ability is unlocked with the Astra weps? Thanks in advance for any help!
    You get the ability 100% on the next affix, it can be affixed onto other gear if the weapon in question is used as a fodder.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    This more of a notification. Now when the next time and every time from now on you gonna affix this weapon, this abilty will be listed with 100 procrate

What is the best unit set to get most HP and strike resistance? I can think of ideal+Arm / Deadlist, which gives 400 hp but not too much resist.. Tagami 12* units seems to be better, but I dont have it (but have dozens of 11* passes, so can buy any 11* unit)

Was playing around with some Hu/Su build, and I was wondering... does Guard Stance affect pets?

@RSOD If you use Saiha set with Deadlist you get 130 total s atk, 450 HP, and 9% strike resist.

Quote Originally Posted by rsod View Post
    What is the best unit set to get most HP and strike resistance? I can think of ideal+Arm / Deadlist, which gives 400 hp but not too much resist.. Tagami 12* units seems to be better, but I dont have it (but have dozens of 11* passes, so can buy any 11* unit)
    i vote form double set + P-drive