Page 4021 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 3021352139213971401140184019402040214022402340244031407141214521 ... LastLast
Results 40,201 to 40,210 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    That is the skill Hero Counter; there is a window where if you attack after evading an attack (which includes damage from environmental hazards like lava or the poison flowers in the Coast) , you will deal a much stronger attack.
    Nice. Thanks!

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

I've heard that it's most effective to switch between the three weapons that a Hero can use to do the most DPS. Is that true? If so, how/what situations should I switch? I've mostly been using sword since that seems to deal the most DPS

Quote Originally Posted by manthisis View Post
    I've heard that it's most effective to switch between the three weapons that a Hero can use to do the most DPS. Is that true? If so, how/what situations should I switch? I've mostly been using sword since that seems to deal the most DPS
    Switching weapons is the most effective way to build Gear, but it's in no way the best DPS. Sword only is indeed the best DPS, but if you want to rack up Hero Gear quickly, you need to juggle your weapons to squeeze Gear out of them (Hero weapons "stale" after a while, which sharply reduces their Gear gain if you stick to the same weapon for too long).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Have they announced any improvements for 12★ units in the future? Either by giving set effects or allowing R Rings to be fused? There's not enough useful L Rings for my main class to justify the lost of S-Defence, T-ATK boost and HP.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Have they announced any improvements for 12★ units in the future? Either by giving set effects or allowing R Rings to be fused? There's not enough useful L Rings for my main class to justify the lost of S-Defence, T-ATK boost and HP.
    No, they have not. If you only need 2 L rings, then Austere Rear+Arm (+190HP, +30PP, +60 All-ATK, +50 DEX, +3% S-/R-Resist, +4% T-Resist) with a 12* Leg might be more to your liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    No, they have not. If you only need 2 L rings, then Austere Rear+Arm (+190HP, +30PP, +60 All-ATK, +50 DEX, +3% S-/R-Resist, +4% T-Resist) with a 12* Leg might be more to your liking.
    Pretty much what I'm using right now, I was just curious to see if they had plans for the future, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Keep getting disconnected during Limited quests. Mainly when i retry a quest using multiple blocks. Rare during the actual mission, any who could i get banned b/c of that leaving policy they put up last year?
    If you're using PSO2Tweaker, do a full check (first check for Deleted, then for Old files) in case some file is corrupted. Also, make sure that your connection is uninterruptible; if on WiFi, this means that your signal should be strong and there should not be significant objects between your device and router.

-=EDIT=-
    Finally, and this mostly applies if you're on laptop, try defragmenting your hard drive if the game is not installed on SSD. Laptops usually have slower hard drives (5400RPM) and if files are fragmented, too much time is lost while the game tries to load files and you get disconnected.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Feb 7, 2018 at 10:44 AM.

Do I need to +20 the guard rings to do any actual effectb when using Atra DB S4 or is level 1 good enough ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Do I need to +20 the guard rings to do any actual effectb when using Atra DB S4 or is level 1 good enough ??
    Fresh from the Ring Shop is fine.

Thanks @Andruil

now for the next item lol.. sorry for the many questions

are weila and hangu board a set?? cause I found the hangu board