Anyone else not able to use Google Chrome while pso2 is running?

Is there an ideal element to specialize in for FO? I remember when the last time i touched it people usually mained Lightning and Ice was mediocre lol
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Is there an ideal element to specialize in for FO? I remember when the last time i touched it people usually mained Lightning and Ice was mediocre lol
    If you're only gonna pick one, I hear fire is good. Pretty sure you can get fire and ice together though.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    1. For a fire build would it be better to use a rod or a talis as Fo/Te? Answerd.. Get both.
    2. The Bert Rodan is the fire rod and the fire talis is the Koushousen.
    3. Are all fire techs easily useable with the talis?
    4. Could someone post a video displaying Fo/Te mobbing and bossing?
    Besides Foie and Nafoie, there should be no trouble using Fire techs off a Talis. Talis offers poor TPS aiming for Foie, and Nafoie drops straight down off a Talis, so you have to throw it over the target to drop the fireball onto them. In some ways, Talis Nafoie can be more usable (such as dropping it on De Malmoth's weak point), but it's definitely impractical to use compared to with a Rod.

Safoie actually gains usability off a Talis, as it will sweep in the direction it's being aimed at, unlike using it with other weapons, where the tech always hits the same area in front of you.

Though, fire tech charge times mean that you have to throw a Talis bit out more frequently than with other techs, due to only lasting for four casts at most.

I can't help with 4, but searching on Niconico should be useful.

@Dark Emerald EXE: Fire is best right now. But it would be better to get multiple skill trees if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    If you're only gonna pick one, I hear fire is good. Pretty sure you can get fire and ice together though.
    Figured the tree was still set where you could only specialize in 1 effectively
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Figured the tree was still set where you could only specialize in 1 effectively
    This is the tree I had in mind. You could probably squeeze some more damage out of tech Ja and tech up 2 if you only want to focus on one element though.

Again, I hear fire is a good all purpose element.

Quote Originally Posted by Oobershire View Post
    Anyone else not able to use Google Chrome while pso2 is running?
    I can use it just fine. Not sure what issue you might be running into though.

I tried to give a 10* to my friend recently. We're both prem, but it seems I can't see it during trading and I can't give it to him (it's unlocked too). So we moved to Team Room and I tried to deposit it in Team Storage, but nothing. So I guess you can't trade 10* or something?

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

^Yes. You can only trade 10* (and 11* too) via player shop. Even then, your friend need to have 10* weapon pass, obtainable from Recycle Shop.

SInce both of you are premium, this step should be easy:

1. Your friend use junk 10* weapon, and turn it to pass
    2. You put the desired weapon on shop (and put a price tag), and your friend instantly search your shop shortly after that.
    3. Buy and done! :3
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

does hunter's just guard work like the katana guard ? right timing = no dmg ?