Do the big lillipans have a 100% spawn rate anywhere else besides TDVR?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Step Jump is good for gaining quick momentum and chasing targets. Some stuff's a bit too flighty to chase on foot.

Jumping Dodge is half emergency button, half tactical advantage. It gives you i-frames during ascension and the resulting altitude is useful for Ranged classes that can avoid damage by having the high ground.
    Thanks. I'll try them out then. Didn't know about the i-frames on Jumping Dodge.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Do the big lillipans have a 100% spawn rate anywhere else besides TDVR?
    Kinda. I checked Swiki, they show up on the rare versions of floors 52, 56 and 65 of Glacial Machinery XQ. I guess you'd have to start it up and if those floors don't pop up as rare, then quit and try again. Swiki doesn't give the exact amount of them but going by the floor orders, rare floor 52 has 4 of them, rare floor 56 has 6 of them, rare floor 65 has 8 of them. They should be level 70.

How can I backup my PSO2 settings so I can just load them again?
    I have to change all settings for the 4th time in 2 weeks now cause of sega crap coding. Once they reset for literally not reason between closing the game and starting it again an hour later.

I mean all settings, graphics (the tweaker is still unable to turn on tier 6, need the official launcher that will reset all other settings every time you start it or every time you open the settings menu) and also window size, the windows are vita size small but that's really inconvenient on PC and there are really a lot of windows in the game.

I clicked the write settings button in the original launcher but I don't trust it at all (probably only handful graphics settings and when loading those the launcher will inevitably reset everything else).
    Are there any files I can copy and paste? I know of user.pso2 but it doesn't have all settings, at least half seem to be not saved in this file.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    How can I backup my PSO2 settings so I can just load them again?
    I have to change all settings for the 4th time in 2 weeks now cause of sega crap coding. Once they reset for literally not reason between closing the game and starting it again an hour later.

I mean all settings, graphics (the tweaker is still unable to turn on tier 6, need the official launcher that will reset all other settings every time you start it or every time you open the settings menu) and also window size, the windows are vita size small but that's really inconvenient on PC and there are really a lot of windows in the game.

I clicked the write settings button in the original launcher but I don't trust it at all (probably only handful graphics settings and when loading those the launcher will inevitably reset everything else).
    Are there any files I can copy and paste? I know of user.pso2 but it doesn't have all settings, at least half seem to be not saved in this file.
    All of the settings that are in the launcher (and some that can only be changed in-game) are in user.pso2, they are just not called the same thing in the file as they are in the GUI. There are several other settings that are saved serverside, but those mostly relate to controls.

For the graphics settings that are available in the Launcher they are the following in user.pso2:

Max Frame Rate:
    Code:
    FrameKeep = 90
    The choices that would be in the options are 0 for Unlimited, 60, 90, and 120.

Window size :
    Code:
    },
        Windows = {
            FullScreen = false,
            Width3d = 1920,
            Height3d = 1080,
            Height = 1080,
            VirtualFullScreen = true,
            ManagedDevice = false,
            Width = 1920,
    1-6 Slider:
    Code:
    Config = {
            Simple = {
                DrawLevel = 6,
    Shader and Texture levels:
    Code:
    Draw = {
                ShaderQuality = 2,
    and
    Code:
    TextureResolution = 2,
                ShaderLevel = 2,
    0 is Basic, 1 is Standard, and 2 is High Quality.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 12, 2017 at 05:36 PM.

I finally have a set of 12* units.
    I play Fo/Te and I'm wondering what my best combinations of units would be. Also which ring would I be putting into the units? I want to use Tech C Parrying and Short Mirage. Also does Step Jump work for Fo/Te?

I also heard Austere was still good.

Rears:
    Ray
    Gruezorblura
    Astra

Arm:
    Gix

Leg:
    Astra

Does anyone keep getting disconnected today? D:

Quote Originally Posted by tayuku View Post
    I finally have a set of 12* units.
    I play Fo/Te and I'm wondering what my best combinations of units would be. Also which ring would I be putting into the units? I want to use Tech C Parrying and Short Mirage. Also does Step Jump work for Fo/Te?

I also heard Austere was still good.

Rears:
    Ray
    Gruezorblura
    Astra

Arm:
    Gix

Leg:
    Astra
    When considering Ring Skills, you usually want to install a Ring that you always want active. For FO/TE, this is always going to be Tech C Parrying.

Currently, the way to go is either 12* set or Austere/Union. Austere/Union provides very good stats, and is effective if you don't plan on getting a lot of Ring Skills. 12* set (Union is currently the best right now) is for combos that are willing to give up Set Bonuses for lots of Ring Skills. It's generally up to you which way to go.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Halaniwa View Post
    Does anyone keep getting disconnected today? D:
    No? try disable plugins (item translation, etc). not sure if its just me, but with no plugins on i rarely get any 630 errors.

Auto Party Name Setting (Quest Name/Difficulty), is still in ENG (new method) ?
    Last edited by LancerFate; Apr 12, 2017 at 08:29 PM.

Where can I find 71+ vol dragons at?