Page 4674 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 367441744574462446644671467246734674467546764677 ... LastLast
Results 46,731 to 46,740 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    does anybody knows if the darkers den EQ exagerated drops its a bug? because damm the drops were insane i had advices for almost an hour , of my drops and my party too :P
    If it was a bug, I'm sure there would have been an emergency maintenance for it already.

The mothership EQ is the same (already available on the EN version), it also has alot of drops like the darker's den EQ.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    does anybody knows if the darkers den EQ exagerated drops its a bug? because damm the drops were insane i had advices for almost an hour , of my drops and my party too :P
    Just turn off the option to see party drops and you won't have that problem.
    Linka, JP Ship 2 Etoile main, all classes level 100

Ok, Zieg is straight up not letting me give him the items for an exchange. I have everything he wants and some of the items are even going over what he needs in the exchange menu. They're unlocked and in my inventory but it's not letting me give them up. What's going on?

EDIT: Nvm. Inventory was full. Didn't know it did that. Thought it would just let me input the items and then tell me I was full.
    Last edited by Gourd; Apr 5, 2021 at 03:43 PM.

Ezodagrom and knightsword thank you for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Karen Erra View Post
    The PSO2 page states it pretty clearly:

https://pso2.jp/players/event/pso2memorial/levelup/

報酬の配付日 5月下旬予定

Saying reward distribution scheduled for late May.

Also the info on the campaign was not deleted on bumped, it was at the post to the stream and that is still up.
    Thanks. I guess I just overlooked it then, probably in some tab I forgot to open again when looking for it again.

Can someone show me the recipe for guardian,absolute,mana,ether,crack and returner?

Has Sega mentioned anything at all about fixing save / load in the salon or implementing the missing features like Hairstyle Arrangement that appear in the menu but aren't yet usable?

Especially, did they give any estimate when either of these will be done? Are they even working on them?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Has Sega mentioned anything at all about fixing save / load in the salon or implementing the missing features like Hairstyle Arrangement that appear in the menu but aren't yet usable?

Especially, did they give any estimate when either of these will be done? Are they even working on them?
    They mentioned at some point on their website that they plan on fixing it until mid-April. So I guess next week or the one after should bring the fix, hopefully.

I think "Hairstyle Arrangement" is the NGS Hair option slider to make em longer or shorter? If thats the case it won't probably ever work with existing PSO2 hairstyles. Just as many new Face Options, it's made for NGS exclusively.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by TenebriS; Apr 11, 2021 at 02:29 AM.

Any news on the items translation coming back?
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Any news on the items translation coming back?
    Don't think they've broken through the new ICE encryption yet. Will probably have to wait for Global to get it and find a way to rip the encrypted files till someone can crack the encryption. AFAIK it'll be a while until that happens.