Page 260 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 1602102502572582592602612622632703103607601260 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by Blastifyys View Post
    quick question PSO2 allows you to take screen shots how do you access them? i see alot of people post on the photo thread
    open My Computer

pop the following quote into the address bar:

%userprofile%\Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\p ictures
    remove the space that the forum puts in the middle of "pictures" because the text string is too long

hit enter

do i have to spam those boring TA quests with s-rank to get into SH darker den? can't i just spam the gate?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    do i have to spam those boring TA quests with s-rank to get into SH darker den? can't i just spam the gate?
    a long time ago people spammed the gate, so sega made opening the gate and canceling a TA actually reduce your chances of being abducted

now you have to just do your TAs, which is why most of us just let the abduction come to us over time (especially since there's allegedly hidden criteria that will block you from being abducted if you don't meet it, and we still don't know what all of the alleged criteria is - meaning if you don't meet it you can spam a million TAs and not get abducted because that mythical criteria is still not met)

I should probably be a little clearer with the question; Where can I find the full Arks cash shop with everything they've released, or do they cycle through everything?

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Man View Post
    I should probably be a little clearer with the question; Where can I find the full Arks cash shop with everything they've released, or do they cycle through everything?
    As in the clothing/accessories released? Those are all cycled through the scratch and cannot be purchased directly other than the player shops.

If you mean boosts, additional mags, resets etc. they're located in the shopping cart icon when you hit the Esc key.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

A simple question, since i never found a awnser, but if you use a PB device on say a level 30 mag , that mag will NEVER lose the learned PB? even through evolution? common sense tells me no, but this IS sega here. so it wouldn't surprise me if it did, for 8 excubes i would be pretty peeved if i lost it that easy...

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    A simple question, since i never found a awnser, but if you use a PB device on say a level 30 mag , that mag will NEVER lose the learned PB? even through evolution? common sense tells me no, but this IS sega here. so it wouldn't surprise me if it did, for 8 excubes i would be pretty peeved if i lost it that easy...
    Nope, when a mag evolves it overwrites everything except filled abilities/triggers.

It's best to use it when you max the mag or hit its final evolution as its PB is based on its stats and it will evolve accordingly changing the PB.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Ok then...that is pretty screwed up they don't give you a warning, but as i said this is is sega, so i figured it was best to ask. good to know tho, thanks.

About the Photon Tree;

- What does "Photon Occurrence Rate" do?
    I'm guessing this is the fact that each buff you can take from the tree has a 20% chance that it's "on" and a team member can take the buff? And this % goes up with each level given. Thus, it makes it more likely that the buff you want (ATK) is likely to roll "on" for when you need it?

- If my assumption is correct; How often does the tree "re-roll" the 'what is on?' flag? Every hour? More often? Less often?

- What does "Photon Occurrence Duration" do?
    I'm guessing that this is related to the above. And when a buff rolls "On", it will stay "on" with the tree for 2 hours. So leveling this will keep the buff on for a longer duration (Max of 11 hours uptime?)

My other guess is that it makes the actual buff, when you take it from the tree, to last for 11 hours... but that seems wrong.

- Does the buff duration drop while in lobby/room/campship/logoff?
    - If it does drop, does it also spend the team points?

------

I'm just in a small team with a bunch of IRL friends, so we barely touched TP or the tree until now. So I'm wondering some of the specifics about it.