Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^No. Go clear EP1 and Ep2 and then you'll get another 3 passes (1 from Ep1, 1 from EP2, and then 1 from clearing Ep1 to 3)

You can get another 4 passes (so maximum 8 passes). But it'll be a harder path since you must 100% all MB from Ep1 to Ep3.
    even if i do it with different char?
    if not 100% i can get 4 badge, will only got only 1 badge on each episode right?
    there r just 3 episode, how can i get the 1 more badge?

Quote Originally Posted by aryayudhaprakasa2 View Post
    even if i do it with different char?
    if not 100% i can get 4 badge, will only got only 1 badge on each episode right?
    there r just 3 episode, how can i get the 1 more badge?
    Okay to break it down simply:

You get one badge for each Matter Board you clear through to the main nodes. That gets you 3.

You can obtain 3 more via completing each Matter Board, excluding the EX chapters iirc, to 100% clear.

Lastly, there's 2 more from doing the exact same criteria towards all of them. Meaning 1 for just getting to the end of EP.1 to 3 and 1 more for clearing them 100%, so 8 badges in total.

Their title rewards, so it doesnt matter what character you do it with. you can only obtain these badges once per account.

Does the 13* Skull Katana (+10 grinds, no potential) beat the 12* Evil Katana (+10 grinds, Lv3 Potential)?

I did a very rough calculation & on paper it seems it will, but that sounds wrong to me.
    http://4rt.info/psod/?nobFS

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by red1228 View Post
    Does the 13* Skull Katana (+10 grinds, no potential) beat the 12* Evil Katana (+10 grinds, Lv3 Potential)?

I did a very rough calculation & on paper it seems it will, but that sounds wrong to me.
    http://4rt.info/psod/?nobFS
    I would suggest putting our character's stats in. It's fairly close, so it may work out differently once you have done that. But yes, with No latent Skull Katana, and those stats, you would out DPS a Magatsu katana.
    Last edited by Kichi; Jan 22, 2016 at 05:49 AM.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

^I also made a calculation before, that a +10 Skull Katana beats +40 Xie katana by around 1-2%. And Xie Katana is a little stronger than Evil.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

What weapon is best for Fi/Hu with criticals? and what PAs are best? I'm just leveling fi and can only afford 1 wep atm lol

Quote Originally Posted by Resta View Post
    What weapon is best for Fi/Hu with criticals? and what PAs are best? I'm just leveling fi and can only afford 1 wep atm lol
    13*s

5char

whats the accessories for the face gear and wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Konquer View Post
    whats the accessories for the face gear and wings?

Wings are ディバイドウィングL and ディバイドウィングR (Divided Wing Left and Right), and the mask is ギリアスバイザー (Gilias Visor). The ear bits are part of the リジェラン・ヘッド (Rigelan Head).