Quote Originally Posted by Xiriko View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Grfdo5M.png

Can someone explain me how these affixes can have these values? They're supposed to be lower and yet I've seen people with similar affixes like this (boosted, I mean) and I'm yet to understand how it's done.
    The timed abilities might have given the extra stats.

best gu equip + build + sub?

Quote Originally Posted by Akero View Post
    Call me paranoid (blame SEGA) but is there a risk in logging in from a different machine?
    I'll still be using the same connection, same location, just getting a new laptop to replace my current one.
    I've logged into the game with 3 different MAC addresses (Laptop through LAN, Laptop through Wi-Fi, and main PC) and have had no problems, even when I switch through them in a single day.

I hate to post again, but could someone tell me which block to go to in order to do limited quests?

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    PP extending gives you 15 more pp total, but you lose out on 120 HP and some damage resistance. As a force, I would definitely extend the units.
    I see some Forces with the rear having s-def, and then the arm/leg having r-def. Or all s-def, and all r-def. Aaarrrrggghhhh, not sure what I should do yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I was a Force once. Then I took a rifle to the knee.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I've logged into the game with 3 different MAC addresses (Laptop through LAN, Laptop through Wi-Fi, and main PC) and have had no problems, even when I switch through them in a single day.
    Is it reasonably safe to move houses/etc and not face a huge risk of Sega locking your account? not planning on moving soon but if i get a good job i might move and would love to know if it might impact my ability to play.

Does anyone know from which enemy 12 and 13 star Torim eggs drop? I saw Shironia Exploration records have a high count of 12 star Torims but not sure which enemy to hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    best gu equip + build + sub?
    I would personally go with...
    Class: GURA
    Weapons: Orbit TMG and AIS Rifle
    Rings: L/Front S-Roll and R/Critical Strike Range
    Units: Austere Rear+Arm and Orbit Leg (Austere Units will cost a lot to acquire, though, even with 11* unit passes)

GUHU is another option, and the trade off is less strict damage conditions and more survivability, while having lower max damage and worse PP management.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Jun 4, 2016 at 04:18 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaea View Post
    I see some Forces with the rear having s-def, and then the arm/leg having r-def. Or all s-def, and all r-def. Aaarrrrggghhhh, not sure what I should do yet.
    i guess r-defense is the most common because of the pp boost.
    but u have to get used to playing with r-defense extend because if u dont get any hp on your units and extend them u get about 500-600hp depending on your race and lvl75 class bonus.

With NT weapons am i able to change attribute whenever i want? meaning i can use random fodder to change the attribtue of my 13*? before im pretty sure we needed the same rarity to do that but now?