Page 3750 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 2750325036503700374037473748374937503751375237533760380038504250 ... LastLast
Results 37,491 to 37,500 of 46801

Ah I see, thanks.

question:
    i affixed my zeniesis weapon and i can trade it + 120 fuses to get teh red version . . . does that change the potential to the good one? or do i have to trade more fuses at dudu for that?
    asking because red verson is just for looks sicne i can get it at dudu now with the yellow version but cost me meseta

Quote Originally Posted by somedude1435 View Post
    question:
    i affixed my zeniesis weapon and i can trade it + 120 fuses to get teh red version . . . does that change the potential to the good one? or do i have to trade more fuses at dudu for that?
    asking because red verson is just for looks sicne i can get it at dudu now with the yellow version but cost me meseta
    The only potential the Qliphad weapons have is Antithesis Trainer, so yes, trading the Zenesis for the Qliphad will automatically give it that potential. It's really up to looks whether you just want to unlock Antithesis Trainer on the Zenesis or trade it for the Qliphad.

How do Status effects work? Is there a reason why 2017 badge weapons are Ice with Freeze V? Let's say that I would like to put Burn/Poison on it, would it be better to change it to fire/dark element instead of light?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    How do Status effects work? Is there a reason why 2017 badge weapons are Ice with Freeze V? Let's say that I would like to put Burn/Poison on it, would it be better to change it to fire/dark element instead of light?
    I think nobody actually bother with em anymore, benefits are minuscule. Especially freeze, since ice cages are too easy to shatter.
    Anyway elemnt have nothing to do with procrate or effect volume. This affix is just there and sometimes applies to enemies during normal attacks. The strength of its effect depends on number. Like Freeze V creates more durable crystals and Burn V deals more damage per tick. But it still bearly noticable.

So....with Quotz series weapons....the potential only 10% increase to damage so long the PP is over 30%?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Could someone with experience take the time to help me with any Information you may have on Mod farming via time attacks? It seems like there are many things to remember/certain rules that will help you increase the chances of getting kidnapped. I know basically nothing about It so any Information on how to Increase the chances are wanted as I basically only know to spam that one short TA and after killing the clones It's best to let yourself die but I'm not sure If you just continue as normal after that?
    Last edited by munekun; Jul 23, 2017 at 08:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    So....with Quotz series weapons....the potential only 10% increase to damage so long the PP is over 30%?
    Correct; as soon as your PP drops below 30%, you lose the 10% damage increase.

Is anyone else having a problem with the +100% Rare Drop Raid Boost after the battleship EQ?

90% of the time it doesnt show up, then sometimes it shows up in my room, or the campship only, then disappears elsewhere. Am I missing something, or is it messed up?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Upgraded version have slight better version with PP automatic recovery amount 10% , PP recovery amount at attack 30%.