You can also use a rare trigger and hope for a P-Drive, or use badges from that trigger EC to exchange for one.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

I got 2 accounts past the Japanese captcha along time ago . They wouldn't have been deleted cuz I've been inactive would they ?

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    I got 2 accounts past the Japanese captcha along time ago . They wouldn't have been deleted cuz I've been inactive would they ?
    They shouldn"t.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
    I don't think so. I didn't touch one of mine for 2 years and I can still log in fine.

Question of my own. I recently got a PS4 and only just remembered I can play PSO2 on it. Do physical copies of the game come with Premium time or is it possible to purchase Premium through the PSN store rather than with WebMoney? I already have a Japanese PSN account.

Maybe I'm missing somethign but what's the point to make Specific class weapons like the Double Saber for all when you can't you uses the PAs?

You can when you have that class as a sub class.

Have 1 day premium passes been removed from the game? I had saved up 30 of them, and was planning on using some of them this month, but now they are all missing.

Quote Originally Posted by phurion View Post
    Have 1 day premium passes been removed from the game? I had saved up 30 of them, and was planning on using some of them this month, but now they are all missing.
    No they are still there, if you used extra storage before, check them. After we got character storage, they made a change to the extra storage, you can view all storages and just 1 extra storage. If you used more than 1 in the past, you'll have to select extra storages that isn't selected. Extra storages not selected won't have its contents displayed at all in a search either. Also, if you have the English patch, you must search for it in English, if you don't have the patch, then search for this: プレミアムセット1日 .

On that note, how did you get 30 of them? I had about 10 at one point, I forgot the reason why we got those.
    Last edited by doomdragon83; Aug 8, 2016 at 07:48 PM.

question about collection file sheets, I noticed next maint we lose revo and yamato sheets, does that mean they'll take any that players have on them and its just too bad so sad for whatever progress you had on each sheet? or can you finish any sheets you had remaining? I have a +34 seiga WL and Partisan that just need 1 more to finish and I've been dragging my feet on them lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrei View Post
    question about collection file sheets, I noticed next maint we lose revo and yamato sheets, does that mean they'll take any that players have on them and its just too bad so sad for whatever progress you had on each sheet? or can you finish any sheets you had remaining? I have a +34 seiga WL and Partisan that just need 1 more to finish and I've been dragging my feet on them lol...
    You can still finish the sheet.