there isn't a way to buy them unless you have premium but I highly recommend getting a 13 star from collection.
    If you are starting out with stuff and need quick gear i recommend doing eq and trying to survive to the end make sure you have 250% boost, which you can get from the excube shop. If you are really just starting out there are quest to help you lvl up and matter board (episodes) for quick items. some items have 10 stars. Right now there are 4 quest handing out 13 stars: twin daggers, rifle, knuckles, and double saber.

there are more stuff but eq right now is the fastest way to get a 10 star
    11 star and 12 are definitely easier if you can do collection. they are piratically free.
    this probably didn't help much but keep asking there are bound to be an answer
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Anyone know what the personalities are for the new pet Shinkurou?

simpe question, what is funniest thing? bow or katana?

Quote Originally Posted by Korima View Post
    simpe question, what is funniest thing? bow or katana?
    Katana in my opinon:
    reason are its much faster than bow, damages are really good. 20 second invinciblity, counter attacks, blocking, dogdging. cool PAs. and tons of affixed weapons for the class. all round mob skills and bosses skills

Bow is like a harder version of rifle. definitely the one of the fastest boss killer out there reaching damages of over 500k or more. But you have to set up the shot that going to be fired to achieved this damage also it must hit weak points. However bow has gotten alot better if you like using long range
    I still recommend Katana because it really is much faster.
    Last edited by Fusionxglave; Sep 2, 2016 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    Anyone know what the personalities are for the new pet Shinkurou?
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%AD%E3%82%A6
    this site has alot of info; scroll down and translate it to english to understand:

Pet Personality .png Personality Commentary
    Shinkurou
    Cunning Unconscious next to the issue and consumption PP mitigation of pet. ( 5% / 7% / 10% / 13% / 20% )
    Ultra cunning Get to the next pet that stunned the item drop rate rise and consumption PP mitigation.
    Fellow think Next to put out and increases the power of the unconscious pet. ( 2% / 3% / 5% / 7% / 12% )
    I think super fellow Put out to pet fainted and item drop rate rise next and increased power.

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%AD%E3%82%A6
    this site has alot of info; scroll down and translate it to english to understand:

Pet Personality .png Personality Commentary
    Shinkurou
    Cunning Unconscious next to the issue and consumption PP mitigation of pet. ( 5% / 7% / 10% / 13% / 20% )
    Ultra cunning Get to the next pet that stunned the item drop rate rise and consumption PP mitigation.
    Fellow think Next to put out and increases the power of the unconscious pet. ( 2% / 3% / 5% / 7% / 12% )
    I think super fellow Put out to pet fainted and item drop rate rise next and increased power.
    I did use that website but the translations don't make sense. Any idea what they do?

Quote Originally Posted by Unlmtd View Post
    I did use that website but the translations don't make sense. Any idea what they do?
    I'm pretty sure it's reducing PP usage or attack boost for the next pet you use once this one is unconscious.
    Or maybe it's once another one is unconscious and you switch to this one it gets the boost.

Don't quote me on it though, I'm not 100% sure, but it should be something along those lines.
    Last edited by Zysets; Sep 2, 2016 at 06:34 PM.
    Phantasy Star Lore Whore/ARKS Layer Discord Mod
    カレン (Zysets)- PSO2JP
    Karen - Clementine

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's reducing PP usage or attack boost for the next pet you use once this one is unconscious.
    Or maybe it's once another one is unconscious and you switch to this one it gets the boost.

Don't quote me on it though, I'm not 100% sure, but it should be something along those lines.
    That sounds like what it probably is...would be nice to know for sure. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zysets View Post

It's exactly that, kill a pet (like marron nuke) and once you re-use that pet, it will get the bonus
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 2, 2016 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    It's exactly that, kill a pet (like marron nuke) and once you re-use that pet, it will get the bonus
    I see. Thank you