I'm trying to farm Form Wand but I have two questions:

- Do Wand Gear Element, Attack Adv. and Stances affect the additional attack dmg and element?
    - Why the percentage after quest are so looooooooow even with boosts omg

Badly drawn by me, duh.
    Join the Order!

1 no for wand gear element and attack advance, yes for stances and passive damage buffs
    2 Because Sega is mean and Illusia is mean

I have a Nox Nt Katana, is the 2016 badge shop katana worth it swap for it?

How are the potentials on the new Gal Gryphon ds?
    I saw a video that made it look like the old one was pointless, gotta clip into a boss for close range to work and max range for normal attack already was too far.
    But then medium range means the frequent clipping will often keep the potential from proccing and neither potential is reliable.

Are the new potentials the same?
    If not, what are the min/max distances? This is especially important for pas that have more range like Deadly Archer and Deadly Circle.
    Last edited by Ryuhou; Sep 7, 2016 at 01:00 PM.

There's any way to import jpg/png/bmp/etc as a symbol art? Also, I downloaded some symbol arts shared by other players
    but I don't know how to use them sice they don't show in the symbol art options...
    Being honest, I don't understand the symbol art system at all, someone can please give me a quick explanation? I would be
    very grateful...

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    There's any way to import jpg/png/bmp/etc as a symbol art? Also, I downloaded some symbol arts shared by other players
    but I don't know how to use them sice they don't show in the symbol art options...
    Being honest, I don't understand the symbol art system at all, someone can please give me a quick explanation? I would be
    very grateful...
    No way, you have to build it from scratch, there are overlay program that you can use to help, it overlay a image, and you build from that.

SA downloaded, you put it in your Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\symbolarts\impo rt folder
    Last edited by Sizustar; Sep 7, 2016 at 01:47 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Is the Kuron EQ scheduled only?

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    No way, you have to build it from scratch, there are overlay program that you can use to help, it overlay a image, and you build from that.

SA downloaded, you put it in your Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\symbolarts\impo rt folder
    I can't see the videos right now, but it will help me a lot. Really thanks!

btw, yes, I put the downloaded ones into the import folder, but it doesn't show
    up for some reason...

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    btw, yes, I put the downloaded ones into the import folder, but it doesn't show
    up for some reason...
    I'm going to guess you left the names as is which means there is a high chance they are in Japanese like this クーナc@あきしゃけ. You actually need to rename it something as Hiragana won't be picked up. We'll just call that one Qunac@Akishake, same name just now in English, it will now be picked up when you select 'Import' in the SA menu, provided it is saved in your import folder.

Is it worth leveling Short Mirage ring? Or should I just keep it at level 1?
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.