Page 898 of 4681 FirstFirst ... 39879884888889589689789889990090190894899813981898 ... LastLast
Results 8,971 to 8,980 of 46801

Quote Originally Posted by SakoHaruo View Post
    And I'm telling YOU there's a better/faster way to level up. So... prepare for 8/6 boost week and enjoy those golden numbers. No one runs Falz for exp unless there's a boost week.
    I mean. Thanks for not answering my question at all. Regardless of what you tell me and what is a better/worse way to get EXP. It's all really besides the point. I axe'd a question and I was looking for an answer relevant to the question I axe'd.

Not TD3. Not Angel. Not Hunar. Not Border-Breaker. Not Mega-Mecha Madness. None of the other EQs.

Like really now.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Aug 2, 2014 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    I mean. Thanks for not answering my question at all. Regardless of what you tell me and what is a better/worse way to get EXP. It's all really besides the point. I axe'd a question and I was looking for an answer relevant to the question I axe'd.

Not TD3. Not Angel. Not Hunar. None of the other EQs.

Like really now.
    A: Run 12 man with pro friends.

Btw even with that setup, a random 12 man LQ would net you more exp in the same time. So yeah, stay free.

Awesome, thank you for the help!

What's the difference between Active Cap A and Active Cap B? Or more importantly, which one matches your outfit color? (assuming it's B cause it costs more)
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

Quote Originally Posted by HeyItsTHK View Post
    What's the difference between Active Cap A and Active Cap B? Or more importantly, which one matches your outfit color? (assuming it's B cause it costs more)
    Can you provide a link for those accessories? If on PSO2.jp, It should say which one changes color in the description.

Active Cap A does not change color.
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

I wish there was a block for people to go when they just want to completely ignore the trash EQ that ruins all the MPAs that are actually worth doing
    PSO2 Trivia:
    Crits are bad, m'kay?       Buffs/Heals ignore equipment
    20 Atk ≃ 1% damage     Mass WB = Instant Win    
    Skill Tree Priority Charts || Class Info and Build Guide

So I finally got back in the game, able to connect with a VPN and all but it looks pretty desert o.o almost like nobody plays it anymore, I'm concerned.

I see some activity on the forums of course but where are all the people on ship 2 ??

edit : that came out right, i'm tired lel
    Last edited by chaosheal; Aug 2, 2014 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnLucky View Post
    I wish there was a block for people to go when they just want to completely ignore the trash EQ that ruins all the MPAs that are actually worth doing
    I think I've lost more TD3's than won at this point. Have people really figured out what all the priority problems are? Sheesh.
    PSO2 Ship 6
    HacksawJimcuttn - HU 75 | FI 75 | RA 75 | GU 75 | FO 75 | TE 75 | BR 75 | BO 75 | SU x

Queso - RA/HU

I asked this before and got no response: How can I set up quick weapon switching on my 360 pad? I have joy2key working, it's just that I don't know how to unmap my d-pad in the pso2 settings. There doesn't seem to be an unmap option, and remapping buttons just seems to shift everything around so I don't know what to do.