Quote Originally Posted by Sandmind View Post
    If it's Ark's Road thingy, I think it's in the same submenu than client order (planet icon).

For red container, it's RNG. But a few story quest have one by default, like that city invasion or the 1st Chrome story mission late in EP1.
    I believe it's an ark road thingy? Not entirely sure, it's where those badges pop up on your screen after taking client orders. My next one is flashing above Rebecca the mission counter lady, she's not listed in the client orders at all, I haven't accepted/done anything with her yet.

It's telling me to go here, but for what I have no idea, noting is hihghlighted/obvious when I speak to her. @_@

http://i.imgur.com/KIpVpf8.png

Quote Originally Posted by GlowSticks View Post
    I believe it's an ark road thingy? Not entirely sure, it's where those badges pop up on your screen after taking client orders. My next one is flashing above Rebecca the mission counter lady, she's not listed in the client orders at all, I haven't accepted/done anything with her yet.

It's telling me to go here, but for what I have no idea, noting is hihghlighted/obvious when I speak to her. @_@

http://i.imgur.com/KIpVpf8.png
    It is most likely asking you to do a certain quest. What was your previous task?

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is most likely asking you to do a certain quest. What was your previous task?
    Nothing with her yet, previous quest was (well back 2-3, I believe there was visiting shops in between) But the one I remember was introduction to partner cards. Haven't seen anything lit up in Rebbecca's menu saying this is what I need to do.. Maybe it was a tutorial to play with people, because I don't see any quest highlighted like I need to do any of them.

Edit: Thx for responding ^-^
    Last edited by GlowSticks; Feb 29, 2016 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GlowSticks View Post
    Nothing with her yet, previous quest was (well back 2-3, I believe there was visiting shops in between) But the one I remember was introduction to partner cards. Haven't seen anything lit up in Rebbecca's menu saying this is what I need to do.. Maybe it was a tutorial to play with people, because I don't see any quest highlighted like I need to do any of them.

Edit: Thx for responding ^-^
    Have you done all of Koffie's COs yet? I know by doing those you can clear through a bunch of the stamps. That said, I think the only two ARKS Road stamps that highlight Rebbecca are "Complete Dragonkin Biological Research" (first Caves ARKS Quest) and "Clear Marathon Training: Naberius II."

Have you done all of Koffie's COs yet? I know by doing those you can clear through a bunch of the stamps. That said, I think the only two ARKS Road stamps that highlight Rebbecca are "Complete Dragonkin Biological Research" (first Caves ARKS Quest) and "Clear Marathon Training: Naberius II."
    Hmm.. ok thank you much.

Yeah it was the Dragonkin bioligical deal. Thx again
    Last edited by GlowSticks; Feb 29, 2016 at 05:32 PM.

You must complete Ep4 Ch1 from the Storyboard.
    Just completed it....I have nothing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Serinah View Post
    .. Oh goodie.

I'm beginning to consider going for the Orbit TMG instead. Getting 2 Nero per EQ isn't really cutting it for me. At least I can reliably farm Gold Badges for those stones.
    Seasonal EQs these days seem to always spawn Hunar-form Dark Falz a lot. If you keep on doing those, you'll eventually have too many Nero stones. When Profound Darkness first came, everyone was scrapped for Nero stones, but now I have like 400 Nero stones sitting in storage doing nothing until I get enough Caligula for by 4th Austere trade-in.
    LQs seem pretty decent for Nero stones, too. Or at least the facility one, since I haven't done much of the latest forest one. But nothing comes close to how good the last Christmas EQ was for Nero stones, though.

That aside, I would say Orbit TMG is overall better than Austere TMG. For raw damage, it's always Austere, but Orbit only does roughly 2% less, yet the PP regen from Orbit is so amazing that it makes up for it and then some.
    Last edited by Perfect Chaos; Feb 29, 2016 at 05:55 PM.
    Ship 02 | ID: Perfect Chaos
    Characters
    Zelda (Newman ALL @ 100) | Sheik (Newman Et/Bo/Fi/Ph/Te @ 100) | Samus (Cast Gu/Fi/Ra @ 100)
    Ganondorf (Dewman Fi/Et/Hu @ 100) | Link (Newman Br/Et/Hu/Hr @ 100) | Deoxys (Cast Lu @ 100)
    Level 50 Technique Customization (max level) using Craft Tech Maker 4. Feel free to message me in game to request any recipe(s).

So cookies can be fed to mags to only boost their relevant stat correct? how many cookies would it take to completely max a brand new mag?

Quote Originally Posted by Weiss9029 View Post
    So cookies can be fed to mags to only boost their relevant stat correct? how many cookies would it take to completely max a brand new mag?
    Sorry, that's not how it works; here's the Candy chart for Mags:

As for the second part, it takes 30,100 points to level a mag from 0 to 200; for reference, 9* weapons give 128 points and mini devices give 60.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 29, 2016 at 06:27 PM.

There might be a slowdown in campaigns now since they actually give out Ragol Memories as a prize for playing the AC Scratch multiple times (You get 3 for drawing 6 Gold Scratches).
    Ok, great, thanks. I had some AC on hand, so I bought six and got my 3 Memories. Can I do it again, or is it a one-time thing?
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!