Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It is A New Phantom Menace (Defeat 60 lv1+ Phantoms).

There is one. It has Ability Success +10% (2), RDR+250%, Torana Fragments x10, a mag device, Grind Risk Reduction +2 (2), Grind Success Rate +30%, and Triboost+100% (2).
    Ooo ok thank you. It doesn't even appear for me on his list. What do I need to clear in order to get it?

Quote Originally Posted by dnyce13 View Post
    Ooo ok thank you. It doesn't even appear for me on his list. What do I need to clear in order to get it?
    Do you have Tokyo unlocked?

No, so how do I unlock tokyo?

Quote Originally Posted by dnyce13 View Post
    No, so how do I unlock tokyo?
    In Ep.4 (if this is a new character created after Jan 27th you should by default be in Ep.4, if not, make sure to select it from the Character Select screen), go through the Storyboard on the Bridge until you complete Ep4 Ch1. After that the first Tokyo ARKS quest will be unlocked.

Gee no wonder why I was on episode 3 and I haven't played in 2 years so I have A LOT of catching up to do. Thank u very much.

Did something happened with the pso2proxy? I've been having trouble logging in...
    It gets stuck trying to load ship or if I'm lucky get stuck loading the menu without any text
    Sometimes it passes but takes a very long time to load into lobby
    Ship2 E4
    Chara: Yuu, Ageha, Asa

If I bought the physical, Deluxe, version of PSO2 for PSVita, would my Vita need to be set to a Japanese PSN account or would the game work fine without one because its a physical copy?

Want to know if I'm going to be limited to Japanese titles only or if the Vita is completely region free as long as I have a physical copy of a game.

Hello guys i'm wondering something, if I use attribute enhance +5% on my weapon to grind its attribute with the help of an other weapon, will I get only +5 or will i get +1 from the other weap and +5 from attribute enhance , therefore +6 ?
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Petunia View Post
    If I bought the physical, Deluxe, version of PSO2 for PSVita, would my Vita need to be set to a Japanese PSN account or would the game work fine without one because its a physical copy?

Want to know if I'm going to be limited to Japanese titles only or if the Vita is completely region free as long as I have a physical copy of a game.
    Physical lets you use your normal PSN.

Only time you need a JP PSN is for digital.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

is the upgrade a weapon for bingo grinding?